Privacy consent not found

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 weeks ago #305425

Hi all, I am new on this forum, I have recently updated all my site, joomla, and hikashop and set up the consent privacy plugging in joomla that works very well on the joomla registration form see attached, but in hikashop appears as not required and fail to link with the privacy policy article.
what could be?

regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 weeks ago #305439

Hi,

This looks like a SEF routing issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue but I'm not able to. I'm not able to get the URL of the popup to be similar to what you have on your end.
Please provide a backend access and a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form and we can have a closer look at the issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

5 years 2 weeks ago #305452

Hi, you just need to try to purchase something, is simple, and the hikashop registration form will display, no need to access to the backend, just try to purchase, Ii is very simple, I have tried in several browsers and different pc and still the same issue.

regards

5 years 2 weeks ago #305455

Hi,

No, I understand that, and I'm able to reproduce the issue on your website, but I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my local website as I don't know how your HikaShop, menu items, SEF are configured on your website.
And that's why I would need the access to be able to look at all that.
So I would still need what I requested before to be able to help you as I don't know why you have that problem.

5 years 2 weeks ago #305530

Hi, I have send you the access

regards

Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.

5 years 2 weeks ago #305552

Hi!,

I see that you fix it, I would like to know what did you do.

regards

5 years 2 weeks ago #305538

Hi,

Thank you. I was able to understand the issue and fix it. It was actually not a problem of SEF routing but came from the fact that you're using the legacy checkout of HikaShop (option "checkout legacy" activated in the HikaShop configuration) which didn't support properly the privacy consent system.
I've added some patchs to make it work properly and verified the patchs work fine on your website.
We'll include the patchs for the next release of HikaShop.

5 years 1 week ago #305557

Very thanks!
I was thinking to ask you that, what happens when I upgrade the hikashop, but if you include the patch that is perfect,
thanks a lot!

regards

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds