- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Change date format on invoice
10 years 11 months ago #217304
by mschnyde
Change date format on invoice was created by mschnyde
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 40.0.3
Hi,
I set up a new site with HS2.5
I modified the invoice template, like I use it on another site.
The date is not showing correct and a strange behaviour.
The code is:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %Y');
It displays: "2015-10-14"
When I change the code like:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %YY');
It displays: "14 Oktober 20152015"
My question is, what do I must change to get the european style of date like 14. Oktober 2015?
Kind regards,
Marco
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 40.0.3
Hi,
I set up a new site with HS2.5
I modified the invoice template, like I use it on another site.
The date is not showing correct and a strange behaviour.
The code is:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %Y');
It displays: "2015-10-14"
When I change the code like:
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %YY');
It displays: "14 Oktober 20152015"
My question is, what do I must change to get the european style of date like 14. Oktober 2015?
Kind regards,
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change date format on invoice
Hi,
The date format is controlled with translations. So you want to use a translation override in order to change it:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
The date format is controlled with translations. So you want to use a translation override in order to change it:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217390
by mschnyde
Replied by mschnyde on topic Change date format on invoice
Hi Nicolas,
Works perfectly.
Thank you very much.
Works perfectly.
Thank you very much.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by mschnyde.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds