Skip to main content

Orders in main currency back end

More
10 years 2 months ago #245013 by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3

Hi,
I'd like to show all orders in my shop main currency (Pounds) or better Pounds and the client selected currency.

I saw a thread here saying to chance a code in listings in the views which I did. But nothing happened. When I did a test order in PHP (Philippine Pesos) the back end only listed the order in Pesos. Pounds were not shown.

This was the code:

<td class="hikashop_order_total_value">
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id);?> (<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id,hikashop_getCurrency()),hikashop_getCurrency());?>)
</td>


How can I set the orders backend listing to show Pounds on all orders in the list?

Thanks and regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245023 by nicolas
Hi,

That's indeed how to do it. If you don't see any change, it's probably that you're editing the "listing" file of the "order" view for another template that the backend template of your website (isis by default on Joomla 3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245117 by thomasf
Hi.
ok that worked, but only for the first price. How can I have the second price also converted?





Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245129 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not following you.
This thread is about displaying the total order price in one currency or another on the orders listing.
Why are you talking about the prices of a product now ? How is this related to this thread ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245154 by thomasf
Hi,

ok sorry, maybe I didnt express myself properly. I also mean the total price in that regard. The product price forms the total price. Yet all products have two prices, one is the open one for guests and registered users, the other second price is just for admins. So how can I display the total amount of the second price of all products bought in the backend list?

Hence: Product a: 100 PHP Product b: 100 PHP Total: 200 (As already shown)
Product a: 95 PHP Product b: 95 PHP Total: 190 (As second total price)

Hope that clarifies my display wish

If that doesnt work. Then how can I show the discounted price in the backend list?

Thanks and regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245172 by nicolas
Hi,

In that case, you'll have to edit further the orders listing, load the list of products of each order and then load the admin price of the products and then sum it all properly to be able to display that.
So it's not impossible, but it's not just 2 lines of code. You'll have to have a developer help you for that.
You can contact our partners if you need someone to do it for you:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum