order characteristics

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311718

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi, I have characteristics set up for my products, problem is, they don't show up neither by the order they were created (and listed in the characteristics listing) nor by the order I have on my product listing :
Order by list on hikashop/products/characteristics : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Order on my single product : 4 - 1 - 3 - 2
Order on public page : 1 - 4 - 2 - 3

So What do I have to change to control that order???
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
4 years 6 months ago #311761

Hi,

The order of the characteristics depends on the order you entered for them on the characteristics listing under the "order" column.
There is nothing else.
The order of the values of the characteristics depends on how you set the "Characteristics values ordering" setting in the HikaShop configuration and what order you configured for them in each characteristics edition page under the "order" column of the values listing.
That's basically it.
So please double check.
And if that doesn't do what you expect.
Please provide a screenshot of the characteristics listing, of the edition page of each characteristic of a product and a link to the product details page on the frontend so that we can look at the situation.

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311775

Bonjour Nicolas,
Je suis donc revenu sur le soucis et je dois bien dire que je ne vois pas le truc.
J'ai essayé de changer les configurations générales sur ID, sur Alias, sur classement, rien ne change. Ci-joint, capture d'ecran de configuration, des caracteristiques et de l'affichage en l'occurence. Mon template force-t-il la chose?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13063
4 years 6 months ago #311779

Bonjour,

Dans l'onglet "Variantes" de votre produit, vous pouvez ajouter plusieurs valeurs pour chaque caractéristique.
Le but étant d'avoir des dropdowns de sélection sur la page produit pour choisir parmi plusieurs variantes du produit. Par exemple:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Du coup, il n'y a pas de sens d'avoir un affichage de la valeur des caractéristiques sur le listing des produits vu qu'il peut y en avoir plusieurs pour chaque produit.
L'affichage www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...9-10-07a11.13.53.png est donc réalisé par un override de vue de votre template (ou par la personne qui a réaliser le site) et apparement il ne prend pas en compte l'ordre des caractéristiques.
En fait, vous utilisez le système de caractéristiques comme si elles étaient des champs personnalisés de la table produit:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/.../with-specifications
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds