Can´t add/ create new product

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 1 week ago #317873

-- url of the page with the problem -- : zeitkaufhaus.de/de/administrator/index.p...trl=product&task=add
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 80.0.3987.163
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2040

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2044

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2048

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2052

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2066

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2070

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2110

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2162

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2166

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2170

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2184

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2185

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2217

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2221

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2248

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2252

Hi,

I can´ t add any product to the shop. I get a server error 500 in Chrome, in Firefox blank page.
I don´t find anything by using a search engine.
Thanks a lot for help

Sane greetings
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
4 years 1 week ago #317892

Hi,

You're using an old version of HikaShop which wasn't made to be compatible with PHP 7.3 since PHP 7.3 didn't exist yet at the time.
So that's likely the cause of that error.
The simple solution would be updating.
Now the error seems to be linked to mass actions. So what you can do is to try to deactivate the mass actions of the type "product" via the menu System>Mass actions so that the mass action system isn't called anymore when you save a product.
I would still recommend considering updating your HikaShop or downgrading your PHP version to avoid further issues as you're likely to have other problems elsewhere.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambay

4 years 1 week ago #317893

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your reply. Where do I find someting about massactions concerning products ? In the Menu Hikashop-System-Massactions are "No records found."

I know about the old version and supposed some problems with php or joomla, but you know: I bought your software including Hikamarket to develop my website. Because of other reasons, I had no time for it, and so, I payed 300,- € for nothing. Maybe I can run the old version and test my site now, otherwise, i could take a free virtuemart, because, you know, because of corona, I earn barely money.
Kind regards
Martin

4 years 1 week ago #317894

Hi,

Then, if you don't have mass actions, you can try deactivating the massaction plugins via the Joomla plugins manager.

Now using the old version of HikaShop is not a problem. But in that case you should avoid updating Joomla / PHP.
And if you really need to, note that you have also a free version of HikaShop you can download and install on your website here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
It will remove all the features of the Business edition, but it will work.

Note also that if you switch to VirtueMart, and you need multivendor capabilities, you'll also need to purchase an additional extension:
store.webkul.com/Joomla-Extensions/Jooml...dor-Marketplace.html
With a 1 year support period like we offer with HikaMarket multivendor on our website, the cost is in the same ballpark.
What I want to say is that whichever ecommerce solution you want to use, it will cost you a few hundred euros to have all the different things you need, so switching might not be helpful in the end.

4 years 1 week ago #317909

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the mail. I disabled all massaction-plugins, but I get this message:
Fatal error: Declaration of JToolbarButtonHikapopup::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '') must be compatible with Joomla\CMS\Toolbar\Button\PopupButton::fetchButton($type = 'Modal', $name = '', $text = '', $url = '', $width = 640, $height = 480, $top = 0, $left = 0, $onClose = '', $title = '', $footer = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/zeitkaufhaus.de/httpdocs/de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/buttons/hikapopup.php on line 45

I think, the free virtuemart has more features than the basic hikashop. The market is 99,- € in Virtuemart, Hikashop costs 99 + 150 + Taxes, means 300,-
Kind regards
Martin

4 years 1 week ago #317911

Hi,

That error is because Joomla changed a bit the API for the buttons. The required us to change the buttons on our end to adapt to it.
If you replace the file /administrator/components/com_hikashop/buttons/hikapopup.php with the one you can find in the starter install package in /back/buttons/hikapopup.php it should fix the problem.

I don't want to argue with you on whether HikaShop Starter or VirtueMart is better. In the end, what matters is what you think is better for you.

4 years 1 week ago #317951

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your hint. I changed it local and get following messages
Warning: Use of undefined constant HIKASHOP_J40 - assumed 'HIKASHOP_J40' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\buttons\hikapopup.php on line 39

Warning: Use of undefined constant HIKASHOP_J40 - assumed 'HIKASHOP_J40' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\buttons\hikapopup.php on line 84
Add to cart HTML link Save & Close Save & New Save Cancel Help

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2040

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2044

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2048

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2052

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2066

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2070

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2110

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2162

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2166

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2170

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2184

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2185

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2217

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2221

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2248

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2252

In the fiel Price restrictions:
Price Restrictions Add

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2040

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2044

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2048

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2052

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2066

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2070

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2110

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2162

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2166

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2170

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2184

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2185

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2217

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2221

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2248

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in C:\xampp\htdocs\ja-lawfirm\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\massaction.php on line 2252

nevertheless, I see the produchts in the backend. But I get a 404-error, when I try to link Hikashop in my menu....

You know, I spent some time with hikashop, but at the moment, i can´t pay 300,- € again. Maybe, i don´t run the shop and treat my one as an external shop via market, if possible....
kind regards
Martin

4 years 1 week ago #317958

Hi,

These are just warnings so they are not really problems. You can turn off the "error reporting" in the Joomla configuration and that will get rid of them. They are displayed by PHP so that developers know that something needs to be changed (because PHP has changed.

4 years 5 days ago #318165

Hi Nicolas,
at first excuse me, that I didn´t answer. I have two childrens at home,..And now, I found, that I can input productd, backend is displayed, Merci beaucoup!
But the next problem: Products are not shown on frontend.
Now, I read some googled postings from former threads with the issue like
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/51362-ho...categories-menu.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/248-prod...n-category-list.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...cts-not-showing.html

Maybe they are to old or to new, I don´t find anything to solve the problem...
Sincerely
martin

4 years 5 days ago #318170

Hi,

You can try to replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing.php with the one from the front/views/category/tmpl/listing.php in the Starter install package of the latest version (make sure you do a backup in case it crashes the website).

4 years 4 days ago #318233

Hi Nicolas,
merci beaucoup que tu ma aidé. Excuse-moi, que j´écrive normalement en anglais, mais tout le software est anglais, pas allemand, pas francais.

"Problem solved" pour l´instant, j´espère.
Salut
Martin

Last edit: 4 years 4 days ago by Rambay. Reason: mistake

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds