- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Check Out NOT working and Variant Weights wnt save
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
Check Out NOT working and Variant Weights wnt save
Why does every update crash everything?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please don't post several messages for the same issue.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-stay-same-size.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
I apoligze again I thought everything was good to go So I was upset and sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
I send a contact form message with login and a PM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
However, Saving Variance Weights is NOT fixed.. So you can do Height, Length and Width but cannot save how much it weighs.
SO yay only one thing needs fixed and an email has been sent through contact us that has my backend access!
Thank you guys!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We found the issue with the saving of variants weight.
Change the line:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem,even worse.
When I save the varient price,weights,lengths it goes back to the defaults.
I replaced the code(variant.php),but still it's not working.
Any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please download again the install package of HikaShop 2.5.0 via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours. That will add all the necessary patches for the product edition interface (including the one in this thread) and that should hopefully fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Installed the latest version of business package,still the same problem.
resets to default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
dilum_tharaka wrote: Hello,
I'm having the same problem,even worse.
When I save the varient price,weights,lengths it goes back to the defaults.
I replaced the code(variant.php),but still it's not working.
Any help.
I am most diff not an expert but did you try clearing your cache on your browser, joomla and purge all expired cache? I find I have less problems using Chrome.
In system, clear cache and system purge cache.
You have probably Tried it but sometimes especially me, over see the little
Things.
Hope you get a fix! I'm still trying to get my order notifications to send out ahhhh everyone just keeps telling me it's my email or server and it's not all other
Extensions I have installed and then uninstalled send the emails. So I know how
Upsetting it can be but Nicolas always figures it out
Kyle with a
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Cleared the cache,still no luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't see why that wouldn't work with the latest patches.
Please provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form and we'll have a look. It's probably just that you didn't use the correct install package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I cleared the browser cache,
Thank you
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Kyle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've even added one today with the deletion of files of variants.
As there are many patches over many files since the first build of the 2.5.0, I can't give them all to you in a forum post.
Just download again the install package of the 2.5.0 and install it on your website and it will add all the patches automatically.
This shouldn't require an update of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Customizedvapor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you so much! I will download now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.