Skip to main content

Vote and Comment

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122347 by Lutz
Vote and Comment was created by Lutz
Hi,
I have a problem with the comments.
If I select "vote and comments" in the vote and comments Setup it works fine.
If I select "Only comment" it is not working.
I click the send button in the front end and nothing happens.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122396 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Vote and Comment
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Is it possible to have a link to your website so we can test it directly (and see if there is a javascript error or something strange).

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122409 by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Vote and Comment
Hi Jerome,
I'm using
Version HikaShop [1308282330]
HikaShop Business 2.2.1,

The link to the website I send you via email.
Tks and rgrds
Lutz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122416 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote and Comment
Please try to fix provided in point 2 of this post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-problem.html#122415

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122419 by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Vote and Comment
Hi
if I open the form ( see file 1

) I do not see the text in the solution description ( see file 2

)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122424 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote and Comment
I can see the lines I'm talking about on your screenshot. You even selected a piece of it in the screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122521 by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Vote and Comment
Sorry, now I understood it.
I changed it, but no change about the problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122558 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote and Comment
Can you give a link to that product page so that we can see that issue ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122579 by Lutz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122594 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote and Comment
Ok, I had made a mistake in the code of that other thread. I've updated it. Please do the modification again with the new code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122639 by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Vote and Comment
nicolas, i don't understand you: What did you updated, which new code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122645 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote and Comment
Here www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-problem.html#122415
Please do the modification again with the new code I gave in that post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #122648 by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Vote and Comment
Thank you nicolas, it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum