• Hikashop Business
4 years 3 months ago #314949

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 123pet.vet
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hallo,

So, I have the problem that I cannot select a " vendor default menu "menu item and therefore I do not get a" beautiful "dealer URL. In my menu structure I have created a Hikamarket menu item (Vendor listing), but this is not shown to me in Dropdown in the market settings and is therefore not selectable.
The vendor URL that is generated looks z.B. so aus: www.123pet.vet/component/hikamarket/testpraxis?Itemid=359

Alternatively, I have now created dealer categories and activated "Link vendor category to vendor page by default". The dealer categories are displayed in the frontend, but clicking on them leads to the error message: "Dealer does not exist".

Hm, what could be the problem here ?

greetings
Peter

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by seitenspieler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 3 months ago #315002

Hello,

Please provide a screenshot of your "vendor listing" Joomla menu configuration.
Your URL is not SEF so I do not understand how that menu is configured nor the URL it should have.
When I clicked on it, I was redirected to the homepage with the parameter "Itemid=359" ; the "component/hikamarket/testpraxis" was removed.

The vendor category redirection is using the category namekey to store the information of the vendor id it point to.
We would need more details about your vendors and the categories to understand what could be the problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315176

Hello,

Excuse the delay, ...here are soo screenshots from my settings.

A useful information could be: There is another component on my site My Maps Location, that did not work correctly. The support of JoomUnited did some fixes to make it work.

On my site there are different ways to reach the vendor. For example: "Tierarztpraxis Bauer | Vit"
1. From My Maps Location: That leads to that URL: www.123pet.vet/vendors/tierarztpraxis-bauer-vit (looks good)
2. Form Vendor listing menu: That leads to: www.123pet.vet/vendors/Tierarztpraxis%20Bauer%20|%20Vit
3. From Product Module: www.123pet.vet/component/hikamarket/vend...arztpraxis-bauer-vit

Greetings
Peter

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by seitenspieler.

4 years 2 months ago #315178

Hello,

Please provide a screenshot of your "vendor listing" Joomla menu configuration.

I'm afraid that the screenshot we really need is not include in your last message.

The vendor category redirection is using the category namekey to store the information of the vendor id it point to.

Having the list of your categories without their namekeys or information about the vendors to be able to see the "relation" between them, do not allow us to understand the situation about your issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315210

Menus:

Categories:

I hope, you find, what you need ;)

Attachments:

4 years 2 months ago #315215

Hello,

I don't know what is the first screenshot and we still can't see your vendor categories details (please note that we need to see the "category namekey" and also the vendor details).

But your second screenshot allows us to know that you can see your vendors via :
123pet.vet/vendors/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315259

Hi Jerome,

to be honest, i have no idea, where the category namekey is to find. A screen shot from my vendor categoriy details is here:

But your second screenshot allows us to know that you can see your vendors via :
123pet.vet/vendors/

Sure, it is from the vendor listing menu item.
Let me turn your attention to that point: This menu item ("vendors") is not show, when i try to configure the settings in the market configuration.

As you see, there are only HIKA SHOP menu items to see.

Attachments:

4 years 2 months ago #315284

Hello,

1 - The easier would be to use a massaction in order to display the category namekey ; or to see directly into your database.
While HikaShop did show the namekey in the past, the information was too technical and something was source of confusion for the users.
But HikaMarket do need that information to be sure that the category is "link" to a specific vendor.
There was a bug in HikaMarket with the vendor category creation and we need to know if you had created these categories with the bug or not.

2 - Your issue is related to the HikaShop 4.2.0 release which introduced a modification in the "menus" type.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html

We've added a check on the configuration page to make sure that the selected menu item in the "force a menu on checkout" setting is a HikaShop menu item type and we also removed other menu items from the dropdown.

HikaMarket 3.0.3 is compatible with HikaShop 4.2.0 (and newer) ; it contains the patch to support the modification made in the HikaShop core.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: seitenspieler

• Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315614

HikaMarket 3.0.3 upgrade has blown all troubles away, thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds