Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321137

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8

As stated, am testing the carousel module,

Overall, it works and looks great, the problem is when I click on a category it somehow create a menu link "Menu item for category listing module 134" and I don't see products under that category.

I check the backend and I did see the menu links being generated under Hikashop hidden menu but I can't rename it as it looks ugly in my breadcrumb

As you can see in the attached image, the yellow portion is my breadcrumb, the white portion is the body (empty) and the green portion is part of the footer.

The category is Rice Meals, and you can see the generated "Menu item for category listing module 134"

Why is this happening and where are my products?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 9 months ago #321138

Hello,

We will need to see your issue by ourselves because so far we aren't able to experience your issue, see my screenshot :

So can you provide an Url link to see your carousel and see the issue, please.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago #321166

Yes, got this resolve after tinkering with the menu item. After I replaced the title, the products loaded, so that is solved.

My next issue is that I have 6 categories, and I have the module set up as 5x1 display, I was expecting the sixth category will be hidden as overflow on the right side, which I can just slide into, but the module only loads 5 categories and rotates within the 5 categories. I don't want to have 2 rows of categories, and I don't want to go beyond 5 items to be displayed at a time. How do I do this with Carousel module.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 9 months ago #321168

Hi,

You need to increase the number of rows in the settings of your module. That won't change the display but will allow for more products to be loaded.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds