• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313875

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I don't recall having this issue when I setup my site, so I'm guessing this happened somewhere along the way with an update, or I simply never noticed it...but a potential customer contacted me VERY disgruntled about this and I can see where his frustration came into play. On the attached images, you will see the following:

Mobile Screen - Display issues with entry fields being cut off on the right side.

Desktop Full - Shows that there are no issues with the full desktop screen...although the Email Confirmation box is offset (not shown in picture).

Desktop Small - This is me bringing the web browser screen to be thin, replicating what it "should" look like on a mobile screen as the template and programs (Joomla! and HikaSHop) are supposed to be responsive.

Desktop Small Issue - I scrolled up just for the heck of it and noticed...that same Email Confirmation box that was offset above on the "Desktop Full" image...is now almost non-existant.

So how can I resolve these issues? I'm still learning, so speak "dumbed down" for me please! LOL Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
4 years 4 months ago #313881

Hello,

Thanks for your return, it seems that there is something missing in our hikashop.css, your returns allow us to improve our code for our futur release !
Now to correct the issue, can you update your HikaShop to get the fix and make your returns please.

Hope this will correct your display issue.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313891

Philip wrote: Hello,

Thanks for your return, it seems that there is something missing in our hikashop.css, your returns allow us to improve our code for our futur release !
Now to correct the issue, can you update your HikaShop to get the fix and make your returns please.

Hope this will correct your display issue.
Regards

Hello Philip!

Just installed it on my test site...looks great. I'll toy around with it before I do it live, but it should be good!

Thank you very much!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds