• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313646

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.duurzame-kerstbomen.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

After adding new Shipping Methods the Id of existing Shipping Methods change. As you can understand, exporting my orders to Excel gives different results in time. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 4 months ago #313656

Hi,

I don't see how that would be possible.
I don't see anything in HikaShop which could change the id of the shipping methods.
So I'm not sure how I can help.
If you don't have a problem with the edition of shipping methods, then you can create an entry in the hikashop_shipping table via your phpmyadmin and then edit it from the interface to configure it.
Also, to confirm the issue, you can make a copy of that table, create a new shipping method via the interface and see if you have the problem. You can then replace the table with the one you backed up via phpmyadmin.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313700

Hi Nicolas,

I'm afraid I jumped into conclusions, although I still would make a recommendation. This is what happened:
I went to the Shipping Methods screen and used the Copy function. Next thing that happens, is that you now see two identical entries. As far as I know you can't really see the difference between the existing and the new Shipping Method. I accidentally changed the existing Shipping method (thinking it was the new one). So that is what went wrong. So either I overlooked something or Hikashop might make a change in order to make visible the distinction between old and new?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Hans

4 years 4 months ago #313701

Hi,

What you can do is check the id of the shipping methods on the right side column. The one with the higher id is the new one.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313748

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but this is what I see (attachment).

Kind regards, Hans

Attachments:

4 years 4 months ago #313751

Hi,

You're right, the id column has been deleted to give more room to the other columns.
You would have to look at the id in the URL.
We'll improve that in the future.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds