Pre sales

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #265710

Hi,

Offline we will be giving out some promo codes to our customers, and they can use this codes to purchase products(using hikashop) at our website and get a discount on the product. Can the serial number be customised by us? Can 1 product use many serial codes ie. multiple customers buying with the serial code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #265749

Hello,

You can use the manual "serial generation" in HikaSerial to populate a "pack" with serials.
The HikaSerial coupon generator have some parameters which allow you to choose the "format" of the generated codes.

Even if HikaSerial have a import system for serials ; it cannot import HikaShop coupon codes.
So it would be best to generate the serials+coupons in HikaSerial and then export your serials so you can distribute them "offline".

Afterwards, the "coupon generator" will "just" create an HikaShop coupon with a random generated code (the serial content).
So you can customize the template coupon as you want ; HikaSerial will duplicate that coupon for the new coupons it will create for your serials.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-coupongen.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 weeks ago #265937

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have one more question. Is it possible to have 2 paypal accounts integrate with Hikashop/Hikaserial? As I have 2 online stores in a single website and each store has its own paypal account. E.g Product A payment go to Paypal account A, Product B payment go to paypal Account B.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 4 weeks ago #265976

Hello,

HikaSerial is just a unique content generator ; your question is related to HikaShop only.
Please understand that the HikaShop support team do not handle questions in HikaSerial and HikaMarket sections of the forum.
So if you have question for HikaShop (and not HikaSerial), the best is to post these questions to the HikaShop support team.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds