Is Paypal Adaptive payment option still an option to split payments in HikaMark?

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #322936

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 78.0.2 on macOS 10.15.5

We are having a most difficult time setting up our multivendor store using HikaMarket. Can you please assist us? When a customer purchases a vendor product, it would be great if the vendor can get their part of the fee (90% of the transaction), and the main vendor can get their part of the fee (10% of the transaction). We purchased PayPal adaptive plugin from you, but are not sure if its even a viable option any longer. Is there anything specific in PayPal we need to do to activate PayPal adaptive feature? PayPal says "Adaptive Payments is not available for new integrations." Perhaps your PayPal adaptive plugin is an existing integration, and there is nothing we need to do on the PayPal account side to activate this feature.

Can you please confirm if we can use Paypal Adaptive plugin?
Do you have current instructions for how to setup the Paypal Adaptive Plugin?

I noticed you had PayPal adaptive documentation on this page, but the PayPal links provided does not work any more, so I am not sure if this documentation is still correct:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...paypal-adaptive.html

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheSiriusLibrary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
3 years 8 months ago #322938

Hello,

You made another thread two weeks ago about the same subject.
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...eives-10.html#322460
My answer in that thread :

If you do have a Paypal Adaptive application account, you can use your account to automatically be paid and your vendors in the same time.

Otherwise, you can use the "classical" mode and the plugin will let your customer pay directly your vendors.
If your vendor do not have a paypal account or if they are multiple vendors which need to be paid in the same time, your store will be used as the destination email. The plugin allow to simplify the configuration since you just need one plugin instance.
The classical mode is like using any other regular payment plugin, you or your vendor will be paid and you need to pay back your vendors or be paid by your vendors.

As previously said, the Paypal Adaptive plugin can be used even if you do not have a Paypal Adaptive application account.
But yes, it becomes more and more complicated to create a Paypal application for Adaptive and it looks like they are deleting little by little their documentation (as they are doing for other APIs)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheSiriusLibrary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds