Every Hikamarket menu redirects to the main page.

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 2 months ago #349337

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.7.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 109.0.1 (64-bit)

Hi Nicolas and all the Hikashop team.

The problem: Every Hikamarket menu redirects to the main page.

I have an special group of users ("vendedores") who are linked with the hikamarket vendors. Once they log-in they can see the menu "estado de sus ventas" which connects with the Vendor Control Panel to let them know everything about their sales.

I suppose it has something to do with the access rights, but after wandering arouynd in the back-end and also in your forum, I need your help. The weird point is that it worked like a charm months ago, but I have just detected it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Galle43. Reason: Nicolas instead of Nicholas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #349349

Hello,

Please provide details regarding your menu configuration and also the test you're performing.
If you're connected with an account please provide details regarding that account, the joomla user groups he has and also it's relation with a vendor account.

Also, we need to know if you're homepage can display Joomla error message.
Most of redirection made by our components are coming with an error message which need to be displayed by the template.
I was able to confirm that error message are displayed (like the HikaShop "empty cart") but I didn't have a scenario to test the homage.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galle43

1 year 2 months ago #349538

SOLVED!!!.

First of all, sorry Jerome for the late reply.

Your comment about the "error message" was the key point to realize that on my site you have to scroll down to read the error message. So now I could read "you are not a vendor".

I checked all the vendors configuration and I added the administrator as a user too. And it works again. I knew it was something very simple, but it took me a long time. Sorry, as you can see, I am not a programmer.

Maybe I am wrong, but months ago (or even a year ago) I think that it was not mandatory to add a user too. You could just log into the Vendor Control Panel just with the administrator user.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the quick reply, support and such a great software. Amazing.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #349539

Hello,

Every "administrators" are automatically considered as users of your "main vendor" ; so they can manage the store from the front-end like they can do in the backend.
Since you're using the "multi-vendor" edition, you also have other vendors ; these have one "owner" and can also have "users".
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ket-vendor-form.html

The "administrator" of the vendor is automatically link to the vendor, it does not need to be added in the "users", except if you want to give special rights.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 year 1 month ago #350212

Hi again Jerome. And sorry for the delay of the answer..., again.

Of course you were right. I solved it adding the administrator also as a user, but I have just realized that in the vendor configuration page, ACL tab they were not asigned in the vendor group. Sure it was my main mistake.

Thanks for your great help and quick support.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds