Problem Displaying Payment Methods

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #4060

Hi there, i enabled some plugins for payment methods but they are not being displayed. All it happens when i check out is that i m asked for a coupon (and i don't even know what it is)
here you can see: pabloaljanati.com.ar/superfashiondeluxe/...0&category_pathway=0 (you have to register)
Thanks in advance
Pablo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #4063

Hi,

Please read our FAQ on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

A coupon is a code that your customers can enter in order to get a discount. That's something that you can setup in the System->Discounts menus of HikaShop. You don't have to enter any coupon, it's just a possibility. If you don't plan on using coupons on your website, you can also deactivate the coupon view by removing the "coupon_" text from the checkout workflow option which is in the configuration of HikaShop.

13 years 4 months ago #4064

hey thanks for your reply. But, why none of the payment methods i enabled are being displayed? If I press the Next button, nothing happens. It just reloads the page...

13 years 4 months ago #4065

There are several reasons why that could happen. They are all explained in the link I gave you:

1/ Check that the payments plugins are installed and published
2/ Check that you have configured your payment plugins (edit it and save its configuration)
3/ Check that your template is able to display error messages: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/61.html
4/ Check that you have the payment view in the checkout workflow option of the configuration
5/ If you restricted your payment methods to zones, check that the address you're using is inside those zones ! Otherwise the payment methods will be filtered out.
6/ Check that the currency you're using is supported by the payment plugins you're using. Some payment plugins only supports a limited number of currencies. You should check that with the support of the payment gateways you're using.

13 years 4 months ago #4067

Hey! followed your instructions and its done the job. thanks a lot. I dunno how to erase posts like the previews one here in the forum.

13 years 4 months ago #4069

Only us can remove a post from the forum. You can only edit your existing posts and create new posts.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds