Checkout "Next" button...

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #4491

I am having trouble with the checkout process for payments. After a user submits their address (billing and/or shipping), they have the option to choose their payment method. When you click on the method, it doesn't chance the payment method choice by the "next" button. Then, after hitting the "next" button, it changes the choice and does nothing else.

I tried this with using only one payment plugin and with both paypal and credit card plugins. Initially, the paypal plugin would redirect me to the paypal site correctly, but that stopped working for some reason. I've uninstalled all of the plugins, components, and modules and reinstalled it... and have uninstalled it again. Is there something I can do to try to fix this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #4492

The checkout will block the finalization of the order if something is missing.
For example, if you have a weight in your products but didn't configure your shipping methods that would happen. Normally, it displays an error message but if your template is missing the message include tag it would not be displayed to you.

I invite you to read the FAQ on that page of the documentation which explains all the possible cases and what you can do :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds