• Thank you received: 9
2 years 10 months ago #333241

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

Hi,
I finally got user points working with user_points custom field.
Everything works well. The points earned are also visible during checkout. But the points are added to the status created and deducted again when I set the status to confirmed (=Betaald).
This should be just the other way around. Only add the points when the status is confirmed. How do I do this?

Please see my settings.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 10 months ago #333273

Hi,

Note that there are two things:
- paying the order with points
- gaining points for the order
Based on your screenshots, it seems that you configured both, but I'm not sure if you're testing the paying and the using of the points in the same order. If so, you will get points gained (when the order is confirmed) and points losts (when the order is created).
So I'm not clear if you're testing both, or only the gaining of points here ?
Note also that this will change based on how you configured the order statuses in the System>Order statuses menu.
Could you provide a screenshot of that area ?
Ideally, if you could also provide a screenshot of the details of an order with the issue while hiding the personnale details of the user ?

2 years 10 months ago #333295

Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your reply. I already posted a screenshot of my order status menu but I will post it again.

And I made two test orders with screenshots. Please see attachments.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 10 months ago #333368

Hi,

That's my bad, I had missed your last screenshot.
Note that I can see that under the "confirmed" column (Factuur on your screenshot), you have activated the "created" order status but disabled the "confirmed" status.
That's quite strange. Normally, it should be the opposite.
Or at least the "confirmed" status should be enabled under that column.
That's because the user points system checks that the order status changed from the "created" status (the status enabled under the "created" column) to one of the statuses under the "invoice" column to move the points of the user.
If you need to keep the order statuses under that column "as is" for something else, then what you can do is fill in the "valid order statuses" option of the user points plugin so that it will use the statuses listed there instead of the ones enabled under the "invoice" column of the order statuses listing.

2 years 10 months ago #333383

Hi Nicolas,

to be honest I never understood any of the order status listing and wat it does exactly.

The documentation explains the meaning of the different order statuses which I know myself but I really have no clue what it does when you put something on or off.

I changed it to the opposite as you said it should be. So now on the 1st order:
1] Points are not added on status Created (= OK)
2] Point are added in the backend on status Confirmed (= OK)
3] The confirmed email to customer says he owns no points which should be 4 right? So not OK

However customer can use the 4 points he earned on 1st order on the 2nd order but chooses NO.
4] So on 2nd order after changing status to Confirmed points are added again in the backend = 8 points total.
5] But customer Confirmed email says you earned 4 points.
So the first 4 points are missing somehow but on 3th order customer can use the 8 points he earned in total.

I think I'm missing something here but I don't know what it is.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 10 months ago #333668

Hello,

Invoice : Define when the system will create the invoice number of an order if not already set (used also for stock managment).

You still have status like "cancel", "refund" or "pending" for the confirmed/invoice status.

So you still have the same issue for the order statuses. If the order receive any of these order statuses, the order is declared as "confirmed / paid" and the customer gets points.

Please re-read the Nicolas message for the explanations and remove all order statuses which are not meant to mark the order as "paid by the customer"

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

2 years 10 months ago #333682

Hi Jerome I thought I changed the order statusses according to the answer of Nicolas.

The problem is not that the customers gets points while he should not. Its just the other way around.
With the new order status customer gets on his first order 0 points on his confirmed email. This should be added on corfirmed right?
But next time he orders the checkout shows his points earned by his first order. But they where not on his first confirmed email, only the second time they are added on confirmed.

I really try to understand so now I have the order statusses changed to this. But customer still gets no point for his first order on the confirmation email. Only on the secaond time he orders.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds