Coupon codes ignored (nothing happens)

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #177173

-- HikaShop version -- : latest

Hi there
I`ve created a couponcode with a 100% discount, attached it to a product and published it...

testing this on the product , nothing happens,

Please advise
Bison

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by 121261.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 6 months ago #177221

Hey Bison,

You'll have to admit that your post is very much on the "vague" side, mildly put... ;)

Other than "latest" for HikaShop version being only briefly right but mostly wrong, without an exact description of your coupon configuration no one could say anything other than "uh huh". Hint: a screenshot of the config is both simple and exact.

Greetz,
Another User :)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

9 years 6 months ago #177229

Here is a screenshot, but it dont say much, as it should be very simple.

Discount on a single product is set up and published.

when putting in the coupon code, at checkout, nothing happens, and the system charges full amount.

regards
Bison

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13075
9 years 6 months ago #177223

Hello,
Reading the discount/coupon documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...count-form.html#info

Note that a coupon have to be used through the "coupon" step of your checkout workflow, in your case you should use a discount (through the "Type" option of your coupon configuration page).

9 years 6 months ago #177262

Hi Nicolas
Setting it to discount, deduct the procentage right away, so the user dont have to enter code.

That we cant use, because we send a code, to limited people for getting the discount

Please advise, because it dont work.

regards
Bison

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #177305

Hello Bison,
As nicolas said :

Note that a coupon have to be used through the "coupon" step of your checkout workflow, in your case you should use a discount (through the "Type" option of your coupon configuration page).

If you want you customer to use a coupon code you'll have to send them the code so that they can add that code through the "coupon" step of their checkout workflow.

9 years 6 months ago #177383

I know that, but that DONT WORK !! - That is the problem, I`m trying to get help with....
It ignores the discount code entered into the coupon field, and charge the full amount...

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by 121261.

• Thank you received: 13075
9 years 6 months ago #177407

Hi,

You say that the coupon doesn't work but I've tried it on your website (you didn't blurr it well enough in your image so we can see its code) and the coupon was taken into account by the checkout: take.ms/XJa9w
So no, it does work.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds