Installation Setup & Install, No Cart, Color Setup

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 2 months ago #287008

-- HikaShop version -- : 3..2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.x.x
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

I have a few issues I'm having with Hikashop for Business.

I set up colors, but when I add more images, how do I attach the color to the image.. example, I have Sweater 1 in Red (mockup image), Color option square is Red, but when I add another color for Sweater 1 in Green (mockup image), it should be attached to the Green square color option when selected. Also once selected, when I hit add to cart, there isn't a "VIEW CART or CHECKOUT" option.

Is there a way to say "BUY NOW", once they click it- it'll automatically take them to check out? and from the Checkout screen, they have the option to continue shopping instead of the popup that's not showing.

I followed the documentation and still can't get this to work or get to the cart to pay and checkout.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 2 months ago #287019

Hi,

1. As you didn't provide screenshots of how the product and its variants was setup nor a link to the product page (which I can't find on your website), it's hard for me to say what is wrong.
Normally, you just have to follow that tutorial and it should work:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...isplay-by-color.html

2. If you want "proceed to checkout" button when you click on add to cart, you have two ways to go about it:
- you can configure the hikashop cart notify plugin via the Joomla plugins manager to display a popup, which will have such button
- you can activate the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager and configure it to display the proceed to checkout button.

3. And yes, you can also directly redirect them to the checkout. In that case, disable the HikaShop cart notify plugin. As there will be no notification after the add to cart, the system will automatically redirect to the checkout.
And if you want a "continue shopping" button on the checkout, you can enter the URL you want for the button in the "Continue shopping button's URL" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds