Hika Reward points

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 10 months ago #242186

Hello,

I sent you below point 1 and 2 and have NOT heard from you Your response is holding me to launch this site.

Now, I have update so please review other points below:

THANKS a ton for you guys support, we won’t do this without your support

1)
a) Please guide my web developer on how to set manual reward points award. We need to be able to manually give points to a user like we do now on current site? This will be useful as we must manually supply points to current users from our current site to new site once launched.
b) I will need an option to have a particular admin user to do this and will like some sort of report/record to track manually awarded reward points to avoid my staff abusing this system I will also like an auto email to user as well as our admin notifying the emails of such action. We currently have email notification option but not report in current alpha user point site.

2) Also, we want to set following mass actions and not sure what is possible:
i) Auto point reward on published review on our site. Because our product review is set for us to review it before publishing and we currently offer customers 50 points on published review, I want the reward points given automatically once we publish review and not when they post it so we can review this.
ii) Award reward on social share or likes?

3) Awarding points: I placed a teste order with a brand new account: user: Onyii, password: test and have below issues:
i) I need once an order is shipped, a new user should automatically be moved to SILVER, this did not happen
ii) There was no points awarded to this user

I NEED to tackle this first point then will deal with different point level system.

PLEASE your URGENT response will be highly appreciated so please you already have admin login so kindly check this…

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 10 months ago #242230

Hi,

1 a - Without knowing what point system you're using ; it will be difficult to give you an useful answer.

1 b - HikaShop propose a "point" plugin which can interact with point components (AlphaUserPoints, AltaUserPoints, EasySocial) and can also have a very light system with a user custom field.

2 a - Please see my answer 1b

2 b - Please see my answer 1b

3 a - What is "Silver" ? A Joomla user group ?
If so you have to use the plugin "group after purchase" and not the point plugin.

3 b - We currently have no single details about your configuration or anything else.
We are not able to know what you have done and what is not set correctly in your configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 10 months ago #242295

I am not sure how big your team is but I will assume you should know your customers In the process of recruiting new ones, PLEASE take care of existing ones!!
My current site is a LIVING NIGHTMARE. I have explained all these with you and all of a sudden you STOP replying to our emails. We have been talking to Nicolas.
NOW, I am posting some COMMUNICATION so you can review and get to us. I NEED you guys to be involved in this so I can launch my new site.

I have numerous communications with you guys so please check that but below is a summary of the issue in A, B and C.
A) MY EMAIL:
1) Once an a customer’s order is shipped, they are automatically added to a silver member.
Discount Status: ALL silver members have a 2% back in reward points and no discount.

2) Once a customer accumulates up to 2500 points, they are automatically upgraded to a “Gold Status”
Discount Status: ALL Gold members have a 2% back in reward points and automatic 2% discount on all orders.

3) Once a customer accumulates up to 6000 points, they are automatically upgraded to a “Diamond”
Discount Status: ALL Diamonds members have a 2% back in aand automatic 8% discount on all orders.

4) Now, I noticed big loophole with above that I NEED changed because the developer that did this site never. Instead of instant discount, I will like for them to get points back in reward. For instance Gold ers will have 4% back in rewards as opposed to 2% back in reward and 2% instant discount.

5) Lastly, I know you said we cannot set automatic point reset, but I need to be able to do manually with a click which is how alpha user point is but I want them to maintain their status.

You can use this user account which is a silver member to test it:
Username: lala
Password test

Below is a screenshot demonstrating their automatic discount once they login.

B: YOUR REPLY:

Hi,

I don't see a problem with doing all that with the points system in HikaShop.

1. First, you want to have different user groups for each group of customers.

2. You can create mass actions via the menu System>Mass actions with an action "after an order is updated" with a filter on order status being confirmed and a second filter on the user column user_points being bigger than XXXX (2500 for example) and an action "change the user group" to the new user group.

3. You can create discounts via the menu Order>Discounts with a restriction on the user group in the "access level" setting so that the discounts only apply to their corresponding user group.

4. You can create user points plugin instances via the menu System>Plugins of HikaShop. For each one, you can restrict it to some user group so that the points gains configured in it will only apply to that user group with the "access level" setting.

5. Regarding coupon codes and discounts, I would recommend to look at the setting "Coupon handling of discounted products" in your coupons where you can configure how your coupons should be calculated with products are already discounted.

6. Reseting all the points to 0 at once with a mass action will be easy. Just configure a mass action with an action "update the column" on the column" user_points" with the value 0 and manually process it when you want to do that. The user groups of the customers won't be changed, so they'll still benefit from their discounts.

Best regards,
Nicolas

C) My last email:
Hello,
THANKS a ton for you guys support, we won’t do this without your support

we are still figuring out how the reward point system works and I will update you soon but I have a question:

a) Please guide my web developer on how to set manual reward points award. We need to be able to manually give points to a user like we do now on current site? This will be useful as we must manually supply points to current users from our current site to new site once launched.
b) I will need an option to have a particular admin user to do this and will like some sort of report/record to track manually awarded reward points to avoid my staff abusing this system I will also like an auto email to user as well as our admin notifying the emails of such action. We currently have email notification option but not report in current alpha user point site.

1) Also, we want to set following mass actions and not sure what is possible:
i) Auto point reward on published review on our site. Because our product review is set for us to review it before publishing and we currently offer customers 50 points on published review, I want the reward points given automatically once we publish review and not when they post it so we can review this.
ii) Award reward on social share or likes? “

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by onyc.

7 years 10 months ago #242712

Hello,
Can you get to us so we can finish my site?

Thanks

7 years 10 months ago #243247

Hello, can you guys PLEASE update us?? I need to use my new site for July 4th sale PLEASE

7 years 10 months ago #243930

Hi,

I am not sure how big your team is but I will assume you should know your customers In the process of recruiting new ones, PLEASE take care of existing ones!!

As you can see in my profile, I am part of the HikaShop development team and I help for the support on HikaShop when I have some time ; but my principal job is around my own components.

You started a conversation by email with Nicolas and then you moved to the forum.
I am sorry but in that process you loose all of the history for the conversation and quoting elements of emails do not help for the points I mentioned in my first reply.

I can understand your frustration but please try to understand my point of view, when I am trying to provide some help to someone and that I don't have any background on previous exchanges you had.
Support can be provide through the forum and by private emails ; but it is not possible to mix them both in the same time.

I asked what I though were simple questions and just providing a context and some answer would be fine.

So, to summarize, it looks like you're using the HikaShop "user_points" custom field.
That point mode is fully handle by the "user points" plugins but it is not a full "reward points" system.
It has been created to be a very lite point system which just store a value in the customer profile.
If you want more advanced features for the points, you should look at "AltaUserPoints" because it is the goal of that component.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 9 months ago #244104

Thanks!
We use alpha user points on current site and they told me the Hika reward could do the same. I guess it won't.

Do you know where I can get support, don't mind paid one to do configuration for AUP. I need it configured on new site. Thanks

7 years 9 months ago #244200

Hi,

We use alpha user points on current site and they told me the Hika reward could do the same. I guess it won't.

Who are they ?
There is no "Hika reward", there are "user points" plugins like I explained previously.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 9 months ago #244232

Hikari team, I have posted our communications. I contacted them via email and clearly explained to them what I NEED. I am not getting helpful support and I feel like there is miscommunication. They told me I do not need AUP, I guess they're wrong.

Do you know where I can get support, don't mind paid one to do configuration for AUP. I need it configured on new site. Thanks

7 years 9 months ago #244239

Hi,

If you want a very lite point system ; the usage of the user custom field is good.
If you want a complete reward point system, with email notification, integration with other system, etc ; it won't fit to your needs and you should take a look at component made specially for that.

The support team should have tell you what they can with the information they had.
So I don't think that they had all details that you have wrote here, otherwise they won't recommend you to just use the "user custom field"....

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 9 months ago #244379

They HAD ALL the details, I can screenshot all our communications but I guess it is pointless. I was more than clear, TRUST me!

Where can I get HELP because I am trying to configure AUP to work like my current site, the settings are slightly different from the new one we installed on my new site and my current site which works.

I need this implemented on my new site so I can launch the site, it is the only thing delaying me and my current site is nightmare:(

I can send you detail issue to review to properly guide my web guy?

7 years 9 months ago #244464

Hi,

I don't need to see the conversation. It won't help anything or change anything.
I just tried to help you, that's all ; you can take a look at my forum signature for more details.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 9 months ago #244483

Thanks but how can I get help to make this work?

7 years 9 months ago #245860

Hello, can you reply to my last email?

7 years 9 months ago #245912

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't see what I can reply to your previous message.
As I wrote :

If you want a very lite point system ; the usage of the user custom field is good.
If you want a complete reward point system, with email notification, integration with other system, etc ; it won't fit to your needs and you should take a look at component made specially for that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 9 months ago #246197

My question is about AUP
"Where can I get HELP because I am trying to configure AUP to work like my current site, the settings are slightly different from the new one we installed on my new site and my current site which works"

7 years 9 months ago #246222

Hi,

AlphaUserPoints is not more supported by his author.
A fork has been created (AltaUserPoints) and I recommend you to migrate to that new component where the support team will be able to help and guide you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #247535

Hello,

Thanks for all your HELP!!! I now use the “Alta User Points” and did a quick test and it is working to give bonus points which is good! But the “order validation” and payment with points not working which is the main issue.

PLEASE can you HELP? My web guy is not good at this. I DO NOT mind paying someone to configure this to save me nightmare. It is 3 months and I CANNOT launch my new site due to this. I honestly need my site launched in a week no matter what. This point system is the main thing dragging my site launch.

PLEASE I NEED HELP.

Thanks for your time.

7 years 8 months ago #247551

Hi,

We can help but you need to explain clearly your problem ; the usage of screenshots is recommended and there is no need to write a lot of explanation but to focus on the issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #247564

Okay, thanks!
I need this to work like my current site.
1) The order validation is not working. I need points given on shipped order and deducted on returned order.
2) I also need customers to be able to order using points.

These two points are working on my life site. I honestly think the best way is for you to see it real time both on life and test site!!! At least it is working perfect on life site. How can I privately share my admin login so you see?

Note: The original one of payment rule is not like this so I contacted www.nordmograph.com/extensions and he said he customized it like life site setting. Though looks the same, I see it is not giving points on shipped orders:( They said I must contact you.

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by onyc. Reason: Removing site url

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds