Product page display questions

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294128

-- url of the page with the problem -- : goldfieldfireworks.com/index.php/our-pro...s/product/926-shazam
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 11.1.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message

Please see the second screen shot below. Also see the page at goldfieldfireworks.com/index.php/our-pro...s/product/926-shazam

I have several questions. I am using the template "Afterburner2" V. 1.7, from RocketTheme.

1. The product page shows the "Add to wishlist" button, even though in the Configuration, I have set "Display Add to Wishlist button" to "No." I do not want to use the wishlist feature. How can remove that button from the product page?

2. I would like the product code to NOT appear on the same line as the product name, as it does in the first screen shot. I would like to have the code displayed below the brand, with the text "Code:" followed by the code. (As simulated by the third screen shot.) What do I need to do to achieve this?

3. I would like to eliminate the word "Specifications" as it is unnecessary as I have only one specification. What is the best way to elminate that word?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by bw92116.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 10 months ago #294168

Hello,

I just had a look on your website and I will answer you steps by steps :
1. For your Whishlist issue, I was inable to see your whishlist button, do you solve your issue or did you just hide it ? Does the issue is still relevant ?
2. You have to create an override view to move code that manage product code displaying, in your required position.
See this tutorial .
3. For this point, you can use some custom css command, as shown in this tutorial .
And use this kind of code :

.product_page_class_name .specification_class {
    display: none;
}
Hope this will help you, and we remain available if needed.
regards

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 10 months ago #294197

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have played around with the view since I posted this thread. Yes, I have eliminated the Wishlist button by changing the Configuarion settings.

I will work on the display of the Product Code in the view, and the css as you suggested.

Thank you for your help.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds