The pages of the subpages disappeared

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 5 months ago #300190

Hi,

1. I'm not sure why you're talking about icecarousel module ? How is it linked to the HikaShop carousel not working ?
Also, I wanted to look at the display issue you have with the carousel without legacy mode activated, but I again don't see the carousel module on your website.

2. I told you that you can modify that in the style CSS file via the interface provided in the HikaShop configuration under the Display tab. I even gave you the line number in that file where you'll find it. So I don't know what more I could tell you on how to find it since that already explains exactly where to place the code.

3. Well, if you have it set to "none" you can ignore the warning message. And if you don't use the "user group after purchase" setting in any product, you can disable the hikashop user group after purchase plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
I'm not sure why you would get that warning with that setting set to none. This would mean that the value of the field is not "empty". It would require to look at what you have in the corresponding column of the hikashop_product table via your phpmyadmin because that's not normal. For example, if you've done an import of the products with a wrong value in that column, it could potentially create that situation.

4. You're using the add to cart legacy system. Turn off the "add to cart legacy" setting in the HikaShop configuration. If that doesn't help, it means that you also have a view override in your template which displays the old add to cart buttons and that's probably why it doesn't work properly. In that case, you'll have to go in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ and rename the files one by one to identify the one causing the problem and then keep the one creating the issue renamed.

5. That's an issue with your template CSS which adds the plus sign icon without properly removing the carret icon from the HikaShop style_default CSS.
You can add such CSS on your website (template or HikaShop CSS) to avoid the problem:
.accordion-heading a.accordion-toggle { background : none !important; }

6. Well, ideally you should have everything up to date on your website. But it's up to you and is not linked to HikaShop.

7. I don't see jquery easy doing anything on your website. So maybe you need to configure it properly too.

8. The TincyMCE warning is not a problem. You can close it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 5 months ago #300235

Thank you again. It's easy for you.
I try do business, web side is on and at the same time I try fix the bugs. I'm not a coder. Therefore, I can not easily find the code position ( file ). If you want to look at our backend then I can send you e-mail, that you can login, because it is difficult to explain all things.

1. You don't see the carousel module on our website, because It's horrible and i try to do business. I can not keep carousel for a long time I hope you understand. That's why I suggested you watched our management pages.

2. I can not find the files where the codes are. The path, tree.. Client, Template, View and File. What file ? See pictures.

3. I send attachment to Joomla user option. Is this okay ? We did not use at all import of the products.

4. I test turn off the "add to cart legacy" setting in the HikaShop configuration. The shopping cart will not update after that. The whole page had to be updated and then the shopping cart will appear. See picture.

"templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ and rename the files one by one to identify the one causing the problem and then keep the one creating the issue renamed". I do not understand ? See picture path/ file. What to do ? Rename cart.php ?

5."You can add such CSS on your website (template or HikaShop CSS) to avoid the problem:
.accordion-heading a.accordion-toggle { background : none !important; } " I needed a more detailed help.

7. "you need to configure it properly too" What to do ?

Best regards,
Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300264

Hi,

1. Then configure a menu item that you set to a menu not displayed on your frontend, enable the carousel only for that menu item and provide the link to that menu item. That way, we'll be able to look at the carousel and no one else will see it on your website.

2. You're looking at the Display>Views menu of HikaShop.
But you need to look at the System>Configuration menu of HikaShop. There, you have a Display tab with a CSS section where you'll find the frontend CSS option I was talking about.

3. Yes, this is ok. As I said, you just want to disable the HikaShop group plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.

4. Yes, if you rename cart.php and with the "add to cart legacy" setting deactivated, that should work properly.

5. Just after you do point 2 and set the default CSS. You can edit it and add that CSS code at the bottom of the CSS file and save the edit popup and the whole configuration.php That will change the frontend CSS to "custom2" and that will it will use the latest CSS of HikaShop 4 plus that piece of CSS to fix the problem.

7. Well, I don't know how you configured the jQuery Easy plugin so I don't know what you did wrong.
However, if I look at your website with the developer tools of my browser and look at the head tag elements, I see this:
monosnap.com/file/hEboxYjKaT0kda8edfLXJYp9qPVGfR
Normally, with jQuery Easy, instead of /media/jui/js/jquery.min.js I should see a jquery URL from the code.jquery.com/jquery/ page or from google ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js or something like that.

5 years 5 months ago #300273

8. Add more problems and questions. No pictures can be found and no images can be downloaded. See pictures.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300274

Hi,

Is the forum the best place to get help or ( E-mail ), something else ? I bought a hikashop Business a week ago. As you advised. We had a good web shop before updates, thank for that. ( We wonder if we should restore the old, if the new one does not get fit ). I'm trying all the time interpret your instructions. ( English is not my best language ).

Best regards,
Thunder

5 years 5 months ago #300277

2. I've been looking for from there. See pictures.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300288

1. I do not understand how possible. I try later.
2. I sent you earlier.
3. I did not do anything, the settings were about.
4. I tested quickly. Continue to checkout does not work and does not look good. Look at 4 attachments that are in one picture.
5. I try later, more important first.
7. I downloaded it as you told and put it into use. I have not done anything else.
8. New problem. I sent you earlier.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300284

Hi,

8. It seems that you have a javascript error on the page which prevents HikaShop from loading the javascript to handle the upload area properly. Please open the console of your browser while on that page and do a screenshot of the errors you see there so that we can understand what is going on.

9. Email or forum, it's basically the same. It's just that you're updating from really old versions on your website with a few things customized and a few conflicts that you didn't had before. For some update, it's better to make a copy of your website on the side, make all the updates first on the test website, see what's not working and talk with the developer involved about what should be done. Once you get everything sorted on the test website and noted down what to do, do it on the live website and you won't have any problem.

2. Change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex". That way, that should make the popups work properly. You must be using an old popup mode which doesn't work anymore with recent versions of Joomla.

5 years 5 months ago #300308

Hi,

HikaShop configuration to "vex". helped ! Thank you. Now I found CSS options code. That's why I asked the file where is code. And 8. New problem go away. Now with the pages I can work, at least I hope so.

Best regards,
Thunder

5 years 5 months ago #300313

Still 2 bigger problems left..
1. The Carousel.
4. The helmet goes to checkout without size. I tried to delete and do a new one. If linked to the same product in the other missing "select" button, ( add to cart button is ).

5 years 5 months ago #300320

Hi,
4. The helmet goes to checkout without size. It works well now.

5 years 5 months ago #300344

Hi,

Easy to change code when code is displayed ! It was a good feeling. Thank you.

Can the box be bigger, wider ? See link and picture.
takarengas.com/index.php/hikashop/produc.../category_pathway-83

Best regards,
Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300365

1. Is the source code useful when the carousel is on. Look attachments.
4. New shopping cart. How to get it right. See picture.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300390

Hi,

1. Well, thanks to that, I can now confirm that you're using the new carousel system we have in HikaShop for that module.
Besides that, I can't provide a solution to the issue you have with it. We would need to directly look at it on your website to be able to say anything.
You apparently don't want to create a hidden menu item so that we can access it. I'm not sure why since it would allow us and you to move forward without disturbing your customers, but anyways, since you proposed a backend access to be able to look at the issue, we'll go with that. Please provide that access via our contact form along with a link to this thread an instructions to display the module: www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

2. I am not able to reproduce the problem on your website. On my end, the cart module always displays fine:
monosnap.com/file/dG0EdTcbUGKSQlrv55T5xnyjUTQapo
Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem.

5 years 5 months ago #300419

Hi,

1. As expected, the issue is with the javascript error you have:
monosnap.com/file/m5m6OxZHWOwZNHQ6aawdrB7YNQZEtE
This comes from your template javascript.
Apparently, it comes from this javascript:
monosnap.com/file/kNKQiRu0dj79afMompsupYOeqbjzLr
However, HikaShop has its own carousel system so the template doesn't have to add it.
I would recommend removing that code from the template.js of your template.
That will remove the javascript error.
Thanks to that, the javascript of the carousel will be initialized and it will work.

5 years 5 months ago #300481

Hi,
I removed the code but did not help. I do not notice any difference. Return the code ?
Have new ideas ?

Best regards,
Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300486

Hi,

This did fix the javascript error. However, you now have another error in the javascript:
monosnap.com/file/gkz8Kp2NfiGIuWiMSjQncZCtrq6NCb
It still lead to the same issue, preventing the HikaShop javascript for the carousel from being initialized.
It comes from a "peelback" function of your template.
I'm not sure how to fix this one. I would recommend contacting your template provider for help on this one.

5 years 5 months ago #300499

Icetheme support can not connect when I tried earlier. I guess, it ended.
The pages work, but worse than before update. No can do..
I'm disappointed.

Best regards,
Thunder

5 years 5 months ago #300502

I tryed to asking about the warnings Icetheme suport. Many times during the year. Then all worked, so I was not worried. These were before the update, but I did not remember was it all. I do not remember when the warnings came.

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300522

Help can not be, because web-side not working anymore.All day I've tried.

www.icetheme.com/
Fatal error: Class 'JLog' not found in /home/icetheme/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php on line 371

I'm in trouble, do I have to do another web site completely ? at least in the future.
If our web hotel restore old running pages, can I get the money back ? So i have time think about what i do.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds