• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Style
4 weeks 2 days ago #360078

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.masiemyres.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

I have been going through a custom style for the front end, trying to change the color of quite a few things on the checkout.
I have a black background, and a good part of the text is a grey color, and I'm trying to change it all to white.
I have attached a screenshot. You can see the parts I've changed, but I cannot find where the other items (in blue circles) can been changed.

Can anyone help?

Also, when I'm happy with the shop, I will upgrade it to Hikashop essentials, as I want the guest checkout. Will this overwrite everything I have done, or will my changes (in a custom style) be safe?

Thanks for any advice.
D.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
4 weeks 2 days ago #360079

Hi,

I would recommend you to use the style pack:
www.hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
The style pack comes with color themes, half of them with a white background base, and half of them with a black background base. The latter ones are specifically made for users with a black template like yours.
Using one of the black background base styles of the pack will save you a lot of time and of course, you won't loose anything with the updates or upgrades.
Of course, you can always customize the styles of the style pack if necessary and you won't loose these changes either with updates or upgrades.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Drazen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds