Product Inclusions

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 weeks 1 day ago #360742

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi, I have been reading about product attributes, specifications and characteristics. Am not certain which best applies to my need. Just want to know your recommendation on how to achieve my particular requirement.

My products are basically rooms for rent. Just like when you book a hotel room, you can see a list of inclusions such as aircon, wifi, mini refrigerator, television, toilet & bath, etc.

When my vendors create their product, I want them to be able to check on a list of inclusions that they want to appear with their product details.

What is the best way to accomplish this feature? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
2 weeks 1 day ago #360744

Hi,

In that case, I think you want to create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
You could have one field with many values with the type "checkbox" or "multiple dropdown", or one field per amenity.

I suppose that you might want to add a filter on the amenities, so that customers can filter the products based on these on the listings. So in that case, it makes more sense to have one field so that the filter can be based on the values of that field.
If you have one field per amenity, then you would need one filter per field. It's still possible, but I think it will be more work to manage.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 weeks 1 day ago #360770

Will check out custom fields and test it. Thank your for your recommendation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds