• Thank you received: 4
3 months 1 week ago #358314

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hi
I updated to Paypal checkout plugin.
On the dashboard it shows total paypal sales amount, however it displays only created, even though I selected confirmed in settings.

I have created additional widgets using different status for each, created, pending, confirmed,
yet the total sales for paypal only displays 'created' no matter what the status

please see pdf for example

can you please advise?
thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
3 months 1 week ago #358316

Hello,

Can you provide these elements please :
- Url link to your backend acess (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)

Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius

3 months 1 week ago #358324

Thanks Philip
I have emailed the details reqd.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13071
3 months 1 week ago #358326

Hi,

Thanks for the access

yet the total sales for paypal only displays 'created' no matter what the status

I'm not able to see that on your website.
If I change the "order status" setting of the report, the amount displayed properly changes. For example, if I select "cancelled" I see 0, because there are no orders with the amount 0.
If I change it to "created" I still see 120.
And if I select both created AND confirmed in that setting, I actually see 240.
This indicates that the created orders amount to 120, and the confirmed orders amount to 120 too.
Checking your 3 orders, that's actually the case.
The created order has a total amount of 120 with no tax, no shipping and no coupon.
For the 2 confirmed orders, one has a total amount of 80 with no tax, no shipping and no coupon, and the other has a total amount of 1 with no tax and no shipping, but it has been discounted by a coupon with a value of 39. And in the settings of your report, you've turned off the "include coupon" setting. So the coupon is ignored and thus the total value for confirmed orders is 80 + 40 = 120.
So everything matches up.
I think you're just getting confused because of the coupon in that confirmed order, and the fact that both created orders and confirmed orders totals end up with the same amount.

The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius

3 months 1 week ago #358331

Thanks nicolas, apologies for wasting your time here I missed the "you've turned off the "include coupon" setting"
I didn't notice that at all and it was set to off by default I think, I was looking for 81 not 120 as 120 was the failed payment on the 3rd purchase 'created'.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds