- Posts: 382
- Thank you received: 77
Russian translation, my ru-RU.com_hikashop.ini
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
There were many untranslated strings in the Russian language's file.
I translated some of them and may be someone wants to use it.
I can't send my translation from my website, from localhost. I left it here.
Best regards
Discussion of the translation in Russian thread
The last version for Hikashop 2.6.1
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can send your translation contribution to translate@hikashop.com
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I change .ini to .txt and the file is in my first message now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your language file, we just use it, to update our own language file.
Good job, thank you for supporting HikaShop!
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After discussion of the translation in Russian thread I add the last version to the first topic of this branch.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And the new version added to the first topic.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok as usual thanks for your work! I just complete our russia language file.
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can see it in the 2.6.1.
I made a few changes in the latest version. It is in the first post.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
New edits added! Thank you!
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
New version are in the first post.
Translation of several variables has been corrected after discussion.
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As usual great job, note for next time we will process in another way, I send you via PM my email in order to directly send me language file (in .ini please)
Thanks for supporting HikaShop
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's OK. Glad to help.
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.