- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] No payment method found
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #297380
by LukeDouglas
[SOLVED] No payment method found was created by LukeDouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.divorcetoolbox.com/divorce-toolbox-product-categories
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 68.0.3440.106
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment method found
Continuing from HikaShop post: www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...nt-method-found.html
I had failed to assign the HikaSerial to the website. After doing that, I downloaded and installed HikaSerial 2.2.0.
However, I still do not see any settings in the HikaSerial Configuration to disable Recurring payments nor in the Packs or Authorize payment plugin.
In the HikaSubscription plans, it shows that it is set for renewal but I can't find where it is getting this setting.
So am I correct in that the setting is in the 'Subscription'? If so, then there are NO subscriptions setup yet as we haven't sold a subscription yet.. Am I correct that there is no subscription record until an order has been placed?
If so, then how am I still getting the 'No payment method found' if there is no subscription setup?
This is so confusing how it has broken since the last HikaShop update.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 68.0.3440.106
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment method found
Continuing from HikaShop post: www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...nt-method-found.html
I had failed to assign the HikaSerial to the website. After doing that, I downloaded and installed HikaSerial 2.2.0.
However, I still do not see any settings in the HikaSerial Configuration to disable Recurring payments nor in the Packs or Authorize payment plugin.
In the HikaSubscription plans, it shows that it is set for renewal but I can't find where it is getting this setting.
Subscription advanced settings
Make recurring optional
By default HikaSerial Subscription will ask for recurring plugins when the cart contains a recurring subscription product ("create and renew" / "renew" / "renew or create").
With that option, you can authorize classical payment plugin to be listed in the checkout. The customer could pay with them but he will have to renew manually afterwards.
So am I correct in that the setting is in the 'Subscription'? If so, then there are NO subscriptions setup yet as we haven't sold a subscription yet.. Am I correct that there is no subscription record until an order has been placed?
If so, then how am I still getting the 'No payment method found' if there is no subscription setup?
This is so confusing how it has broken since the last HikaShop update.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by LukeDouglas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297381
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No payment method found
Hello,
HikaSerial 2.2.0 is installed in our demo website.
You can access to the backend with the demo account and see the option "Make recurring optional" in the HikaSerial configuration.
As explained in the documentation page for the HikaSerial Configuration, it's "Subscription advanced settings" ; which means that it's under the tab "Subscription options", in the section "Advanced settings".
See : demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...kaserial&ctrl=config
Regards,
HikaSerial 2.2.0 is installed in our demo website.
You can access to the backend with the demo account and see the option "Make recurring optional" in the HikaSerial configuration.
As explained in the documentation page for the HikaSerial Configuration, it's "Subscription advanced settings" ; which means that it's under the tab "Subscription options", in the section "Advanced settings".
See : demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...kaserial&ctrl=config
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
8 years 1 month ago #297390
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic No payment method found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297392
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No payment method found
Hello,
You set it at "no", so you don't want optional recurring. So you are configuring the setting at the inverse of what you want.
Regards,
You set it at "no", so you don't want optional recurring. So you are configuring the setting at the inverse of what you want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
8 years 1 month ago #297439
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic No payment method found
Jerome,
That was it!! Geezzz it might have been better to have "Force Recurring Payments".
That was it!! Geezzz it might have been better to have "Force Recurring Payments".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds