Skip to main content

Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice

More
14 years 3 months ago #53745 by Devine
I am sure this is there by default however I have been using HikaShop for a while and just recently added HikaSerial.

Because I have heavily customised notification emails I am not receiving any Serial Data in these emails. I have removed the customisation on my test site and see the serial data in the default emails but for some reason I can't see where you are calling this. Can you please assist and advise what I need to add to my notification emails to get Serial Data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53758 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaSerial use the "onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay" trigger (yes, it's a big name).
In the order_status_notification_html email you would found this :
Code:
<?php JPluginHelper::importPlugin('hikashop'); $dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance(); $dispatcher->trigger('onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay', array(&$data->cart, 'email_notification_html')); ?>

You can add this trigger in your customized emails.
If there is no serial attached, HikaSerial would display nothing, otherwise it would use his view "orderserial / show_email_notification_html" as template.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53882 by Devine
Thanks :)

That's what I needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59114 by Maurice
I have the exact same issue.
I added this trigger but still no serials appears in the mail.

I checked the serials in HikaSerial. They ARE generated and I can find them in the serial list with the corresponding order.

What to check next?

Thank you,
Maurice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59115 by Jerome
Hi,

You have to check the status of the serial.

As explain in the thread [ www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/16-serial-bug-...-customer-order.html ], for the moment only "used" serials are list in emails and in the front end.

Regards,
Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum