- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235142
by trevsmiff
Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
If I add a new shipping method from the vendor admin panel it is not displayed on the product edit page. If I look in the Hikashop shipping methods the new shippings are there and If I open and save them without editing anything and go back to the vendor product edit the shipping methods are listed.
I can reproduce this on your demo site:
Update: following on from above, if you edit the shipping from the vendor control panel then it disappears from the product page.
This is very similar to the previous problem I reported: www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/883...ge-not-updating.html
regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
If I add a new shipping method from the vendor admin panel it is not displayed on the product edit page. If I look in the Hikashop shipping methods the new shippings are there and If I open and save them without editing anything and go back to the vendor product edit the shipping methods are listed.
I can reproduce this on your demo site:
- In the Hikamarket vendor control panel, create a new shipping method and save
- Edit a product and the shipping method is not listed
- Open the Shippping methods in the Hikashop control panel and the new shipping methods are listed
- Open and save the new shipping method
- Go back to the product in the vendor control panel and the shipping method is now displayed.
Update: following on from above, if you edit the shipping from the vendor control panel then it disappears from the product page.
This is very similar to the previous problem I reported: www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/883...ge-not-updating.html
regards
Trevor
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by trevsmiff. Reason: Added update note
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235144
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag
Hi,
I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235219
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag
Hi Jerome
Sorry I will try again. . .
I am trying to set up a 'Price per product' shipping method using the 'Manual shipping plugin' from the vendors control panel. After setting it up, if I open up a product the new shipping method is not listed.
If I now log in to the back-end admin area the new shipping method is listed. If I open and save it and then log back in as a vendor the shipping is now listed in the product edit page.
regards
Trevor
Sorry I will try again. . .
I am trying to set up a 'Price per product' shipping method using the 'Manual shipping plugin' from the vendors control panel. After setting it up, if I open up a product the new shipping method is not listed.
If I now log in to the back-end admin area the new shipping method is listed. If I open and save it and then log back in as a vendor the shipping is now listed in the product edit page.
regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235277
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag
Hi,
I am sorry but I still don't understand what you're talking about ; I do not visualize your issue or the global problem.
More than that, the plugin "shipping price per product'" (it is is real name) is not an HikaMarket plugin but an HikaShop one. Even if you're in the HikaMarket context, the plugin is the same and should be compatible with HikaMarket.
If you have issues with that plugin, please contact the HikaShop support (in the HikaShop forum section) for more details.
Regards,
I am sorry but I still don't understand what you're talking about ; I do not visualize your issue or the global problem.
More than that, the plugin "shipping price per product'" (it is is real name) is not an HikaMarket plugin but an HikaShop one. Even if you're in the HikaMarket context, the plugin is the same and should be compatible with HikaMarket.
If you have issues with that plugin, please contact the HikaShop support (in the HikaShop forum section) for more details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235278
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Shipping methods not displayed on product edit pag
The problem only occurs if I create a new shipping method within Hikamarket. If I create the shipping within Hikashop everything is OK.
I will raise a new ticket in Hikashop.
Thanks for looking.
regards
Trevor
I will raise a new ticket in Hikashop.
Thanks for looking.
regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds