- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Error with the creation of products
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #265519
by PeterChain
Error with the creation of products was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hikashop/templates/protostar/html/com_hikamarket/productmarket/form.php on line 17
Hello
When I click the NEW Button I get 1 warning (attachment 2) and nothing is shown in the content area.
This is the warning:
Can't say if this warning is related to no edition form being shown, but is the only thing I get rendered in the content area.
I am working on a localhost project with Protostar template.
Thanks in advance,
Carlos
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hikashop/templates/protostar/html/com_hikamarket/productmarket/form.php on line 17
Hello
When I click the NEW Button I get 1 warning (attachment 2) and nothing is shown in the content area.
This is the warning:
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hikashop/templates/protostar/html/com_hikamarket/productmarket/form.php on line 17
Can't say if this warning is related to no edition form being shown, but is the only thing I get rendered in the content area.
I am working on a localhost project with Protostar template.
Thanks in advance,
Carlos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265521
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error with the creation of products
Hello,
1 - You're not up to date.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
2 - The error is in your view override, not in HikaMarket.
Regards,
1 - You're not up to date.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
2 - The error is in your view override, not in HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds