- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
How to make a custom field editable in HikaMarket
9 years 2 months ago #273957
by a2zcs
How to make a custom field editable in HikaMarket was created by a2zcs
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 53.0.3
Continuation of the discussion here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/checkout/...-process.html#273900
Jerome says that all I have to do is make the custom field editable in HikaMarket. Great, but how do I do that?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 53.0.3
Continuation of the discussion here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/checkout/...-process.html#273900
Jerome says that all I have to do is make the custom field editable in HikaMarket. Great, but how do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273980
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to make a custom field editable in HikaMarket
Hello,
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...eld&task=edit&cid=37
pasteboard.co/GASJdyR.png
Regards,
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...eld&task=edit&cid=37
pasteboard.co/GASJdyR.png
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274271
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic How to make a custom field editable in HikaMarket
Thanks Jerome,
As a super admin I'm able to go in and add a PO# to the custom field I've created, but when I'm logged in as the vendor I can not. I can see the PO# but I can't edit it. I'd like the vendor to be able to edit the Order Status & Order Details section in the HikaMarket Vendor Control Panel/Orders but nothing else.
It has to be just an access issue, but I can't seem to find the right check mark.
Thanks for the help
As a super admin I'm able to go in and add a PO# to the custom field I've created, but when I'm logged in as the vendor I can not. I can see the PO# but I can't edit it. I'd like the vendor to be able to edit the Order Status & Order Details section in the HikaMarket Vendor Control Panel/Orders but nothing else.
It has to be just an access issue, but I can't seem to find the right check mark.
Thanks for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to make a custom field editable in HikaMarket
Hello,
If you take a look at the link in my previous message, you will see that my custom field is a product custom field.
It's because Vendor can edit the products.
Now you want to talk about order custom field specifically.
But vendor can't edit orders except for the order status. That's a restriction since the very first version of HikaMarket and that's something which should change with HikaMarket 2.x but under very (very !) strict conditions.
Only the main vendor can edit the orders ; that's the current rule.
Afterwards, with the configuration of the HikaMarket ACL and the settings in the fields ; you can choose which fields are editable, when the user have actually the possibility to edit the element.
Regards,
If you take a look at the link in my previous message, you will see that my custom field is a product custom field.
It's because Vendor can edit the products.
Now you want to talk about order custom field specifically.
But vendor can't edit orders except for the order status. That's a restriction since the very first version of HikaMarket and that's something which should change with HikaMarket 2.x but under very (very !) strict conditions.
Only the main vendor can edit the orders ; that's the current rule.
Afterwards, with the configuration of the HikaMarket ACL and the settings in the fields ; you can choose which fields are editable, when the user have actually the possibility to edit the element.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds