- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Increase/decrease space
9 years 3 weeks ago #278176
by tranthe
Increase/decrease space was created by tranthe
Hi,
I want to increase the space between product information and the comments.
Also add space between discount and the new price in the categories page and between the old price and the new price in the product's page.
I also want to decrease space between image and title in categories page.
In the attachemnts I show you exactly where I need to do the changes.
Please advise.
Thank you
I want to increase the space between product information and the comments.
Also add space between discount and the new price in the categories page and between the old price and the new price in the product's page.
I also want to decrease space between image and title in categories page.
In the attachemnts I show you exactly where I need to do the changes.
Please advise.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278177
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Increase/decrease space
Hello,
Sorry but there is no attachement in your message and unfortunately, I do not see the link between your message and HikaMarket.
If you have questions about HikaShop product page, please use the HIkaShop section of the forum.
Feel also free to consult the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
Sorry but there is no attachement in your message and unfortunately, I do not see the link between your message and HikaMarket.
If you have questions about HikaShop product page, please use the HIkaShop section of the forum.
Feel also free to consult the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds