- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Custom fields "Display limited to" issue
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #281806
by ChristopheMG
Custom fields "Display limited to" issue was created by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 61.0.3163.100
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Custom fields "Display limited to" issue
Hello,
I only found this 2 yo topic related to this issue: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...imited-to-issue.html
- I have a checkbox (plg.hikamarket.vendor) with 7 values (Monday to Sunday)
- I have 7 multiple dropdown (same) with different values AND each one with Restrictions
Display limited to the checkbox name > one day checked for each.
But I need to check all the checkboxes to display all the multiple dropdown, when I check only one or several checkboxes, nothing, no dropdown related the box checked...
I don't see any JS error in the console,
Can you please help me?
Best,
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 61.0.3163.100
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Custom fields "Display limited to" issue
Hello,
I only found this 2 yo topic related to this issue: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...imited-to-issue.html
- I have a checkbox (plg.hikamarket.vendor) with 7 values (Monday to Sunday)
- I have 7 multiple dropdown (same) with different values AND each one with Restrictions
Display limited to the checkbox name > one day checked for each.
But I need to check all the checkboxes to display all the multiple dropdown, when I check only one or several checkboxes, nothing, no dropdown related the box checked...
I don't see any JS error in the console,
Can you please help me?
Best,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #281838
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom fields "Display limited to" issue
Hello,
Even if you creating a vendor custom field, the "display limited to" feature is related to the HikaShop core.
So you would have the same behavior with an address, product, category, order custom field.
Please open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Regards,
Even if you creating a vendor custom field, the "display limited to" feature is related to the HikaShop core.
So you would have the same behavior with an address, product, category, order custom field.
Please open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds