- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
Order total unpaid; front end not reconciling with back end
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #286824
by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hi,
In the back end I have paid out a vendor, but this payment isis not updated in front end in the vendor account.
The "order total unpaid" statistic is still showing it as unpaid. Please see attached screenshots.
What could be a reason?
Regards,
Joyce
Hi,
In the back end I have paid out a vendor, but this payment isis not updated in front end in the vendor account.
The "order total unpaid" statistic is still showing it as unpaid. Please see attached screenshots.
What could be a reason?
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286830
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order total unpaid; front end not reconciling with back end
Hello,
You're using HikaMarket 2.0.0 (thanks to provide that information when you submit a ticket) and the latest version is 2.0.1
The last release contains some fixes which might be useful in your case.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
Regards,
You're using HikaMarket 2.0.0 (thanks to provide that information when you submit a ticket) and the latest version is 2.0.1
The last release contains some fixes which might be useful in your case.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #286882
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic Order total unpaid; front end not reconciling with back end
Hello Jerome,
I already have 2.0.1 updated, The issue is still there unfortunately.
Could you please assist?
Regards,
Joyce
I already have 2.0.1 updated, The issue is still there unfortunately.
Could you please assist?
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #286889
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic Order total unpaid; front end not reconciling with back end
Hi Jerome,
Excuse me, my test site was updated with 2.01 and production site not.
But now I want to check if the issue is resolved with version 2.01 (still on test site only). Only I get this error when I select a vendor report on the back end:
"0 Class 'JhikaInput' not found"
What this means?
Regards,
Joyce
Excuse me, my test site was updated with 2.01 and production site not.
But now I want to check if the issue is resolved with version 2.01 (still on test site only). Only I get this error when I select a vendor report on the back end:
"0 Class 'JhikaInput' not found"
What this means?
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286891
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order total unpaid; front end not reconciling with back end
Hello,
Please re-download the HikaMarket 2.0.1 package to get the fix for that error.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
Please re-download the HikaMarket 2.0.1 package to get the fix for that error.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds