- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Is There A Demo Of Hikamarket?
7 years 8 months ago #302780
by fan4chevy
Is There A Demo Of Hikamarket? was created by fan4chevy
I have hikashop business and always considered a marketplace program. However, when looking at hikamarket, I don't see a demo or images to see if it will fullfill my needs. Where can I find more detailed information such as video, demo etc?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302784
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Is There A Demo Of Hikamarket?
Hi, I'm not the team, but I know this component well. You can do everything like Hikashop and allow other vendors to create products or variants of an existing product. There is integration with other add-ons (HikaSerial and HikaAuction).
demo - demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikamarket/vendor-control-panel
admin panel - demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...kamarket&ctrl=config
documentation - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hikamarketdoc
demo - demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikamarket/vendor-control-panel
admin panel - demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...kamarket&ctrl=config
documentation - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hikamarketdoc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302787
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is There A Demo Of Hikamarket?
Thank you neo191987
That right, HikaMarket is available in our demo website and you can access to front-end and back-end interfaces via the "demo / demo" account.
Regards,
That right, HikaMarket is available in our demo website and you can access to front-end and back-end interfaces via the "demo / demo" account.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds