Skip to main content

Cannot Upload Product Image at Vendor Account

More
5 years 10 months ago #325405 by ler@singmuiheng.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

hi,

I cannot upload the product image at the frontend by using vendor account access

sometimes can, sometimes cannot. after I delete one of the image and want to upload another image also cannot

I had try to drag the image for upload also cannot work

please assist on me, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #325441 by Jerome
Hello,

You're using an old version of HikaMarket.
The component and the upload system have been updated and I was not able to reproduce your issue in my test website.

Here the HikaMarket changelog :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum