Skip to main content

HikaShop and Seblod?

More
14 years 10 months ago #30248 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
SEBLOD - Bes wrote:

Hello Everybody,

We developped a Hikashop Product storage plugin on SEBLOD 2.0 and a hikashop product content type. With this you can reproduce exactly the hika product form with SEBLOD and so add any fields with SEBLOD. You will be able to search hika product too with SEBLOD search type.

It will be published in October.

Best Regards
SEBLOD Team


Hi, somebody knows if these has been released?...

Thanks a lot.


Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30250 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
No news on our end.
But the Seblod team should know more than us on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30251 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Thanks a lot for your answer, I'll ask on their forum.

Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30510 by dan1dyoung
Replied by dan1dyoung on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi,

I would wait until next week and see what happens!!!!!!

Dont forget we just released GA so been busy but you will see yet more from Seblod soon..............

Thanks

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30512 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi Dan, thanks for your answer.

I understand you have been really busy and I really appreciate all the hard work.

My site is 99% seblod+hikashop so that release is really important to me.

One question. There is any way for me to help you with the development of these?. Maybe I can help with testing and documentation...

Thanks a lot.

Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30534 by dan1dyoung
Replied by dan1dyoung on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi Daniel,

The plugin is done but it will be released with other things thst the team are working on, docs and testing are just a part of this but help is always welcome.

You can see some docs on the site now and we are working on more (I have been working away alot lately so havent been able to contribute as much as i would of liked).

You can write useful docs and for now post them on the forum and you can "Report to moderator" to make us aware of it and we can then add to the docs and later more users will be able to contribute directly (Like a full Wiki).

Thanks

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30535 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Thanks a lot for your answer.

I'll be waiting for the release.

Bye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31536 by syloo
Replied by syloo on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi everybody...
I'm a SEBLOD's user since the first versions...

News about SEBLOD/Hikashop integration are very good news...
I'm working, now, on 2 e-commerce projects and I'd want to know when the first release of this integration is coming out...

Thanks to all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45565 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
We met Seblod's team one week ago and they presented us their integration with HikaShop which was really nice. From what I understood, it should be out soon now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45730 by MatthewSchenker
Greetings,
Very good news!

Seblod is an amazing CCK, and HikaShop is an amazing e-commerce extension.

Looking forward to developing sites with HikaShop and Seblod together.

Thanks again,
Matthew
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by MatthewSchenker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46634 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi, I'm creating a seblod and hikashop integration because I have a deadline and Seblod developers have other priorities (thanks seblod developers for your grate work), but I have my dead line and I can't wait anymore.

I have most of the categories figured out but I have questions about a few fields that I don't understand. Please, could any one help me with this:

What are category_left and category_right I don't understand this values.

How is category_namekey created, for example if I create a new manufacturer, it will be like this manufacturer_1334245195_172828242 I assume category_type_category_created_xxxxx and the last number, it this a random number. Is it important for some functionalities... or is it a random number to avoid duplication. May I create it like this category_type_category_created_random_number

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

I'll be releasing the hikashop integration as soon I finish it or, if someone is trying to make their own, write me a PM so we can disuss how we are doing it.

I'll be posting my foundings in this forum:

www.seblod.com/support/forum/105-General...it=15&start=30#38228

I hope it helps someone.

Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46702 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
category_left and category_right fields are used for performances. It's called a binary tree structure: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_tree

You can have anything you want in the category_namekey. The only thing is that namekey msut be unique for each product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46803 by damendieta
Replied by damendieta on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
Hi Nicolas, thanks a lot.

There is any rule where I have to get the right and left? are they random?... which table and which row in the database are they got from?

Thanks a lot.

Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46807 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
There are indeed rules to get these values.
Basically, you need to understand the binary tree algorithm.

But if you want to go easy on yourself, the best is to not enter these values and once you insert all your categories, call HikaShop to regenerate all the binary tree automatically: www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...port-sql-script.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: damendieta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69964 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?

SEBLOD - Bes wrote: Hello Everybody,

We developped a Hikashop Product storage plugin on SEBLOD 2.0 and a hikashop product content type. With this you can reproduce exactly the hika product form with SEBLOD and so add any fields with SEBLOD. You will be able to search hika product too with SEBLOD search type.

It will be published in October.

Best Regards
SEBLOD Team


Do anyone know what's happened about this plugin ?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87029 by theweasel68
I am also very interested in putting Seblod and HikaShop together - anyone knows what happpened to this development?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87124 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: HikaShop and Seblod?
You can go on the Seblod website, they have an integration with HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87125 by theweasel68
I checked the Seblod website, it is not existing (yet). There is nothing to download there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87151 by SEBLOD - Bes
Hello,

The Hikashop SEBLOD Add-on is not public. It will be published on seblod.com store, February/March.

Best Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87160 by theweasel68
Sounds like good news - so I will dig into Seblod in the meanwhile and hope that it will be rather February than March.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum