- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Customizing affiliate program
14 years 10 months ago #29863
by slydog
Customizing affiliate program was created by slydog
Hello
I have a question. What are the ways I can customize the affiliate program so that all sales were as affiliate sales? And the partner ID number was the ID of the same buyer.
Can this be done not appending a URL ?partner_id=XX ?
(It is preferred to modify the code once)
How to activate the affiliates by default, I found here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...s.html?lang=en#23432
Thanks in advance.
I have a question. What are the ways I can customize the affiliate program so that all sales were as affiliate sales? And the partner ID number was the ID of the same buyer.
Can this be done not appending a URL ?partner_id=XX ?
(It is preferred to modify the code once)
How to activate the affiliates by default, I found here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...s.html?lang=en#23432
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customizing affiliate program
Hi,
Yes, you will first need to have the affiliates activated by default.
Then, you will need to edit the file plugins/system/hikashopaffiliate.php and change the line:
$partner_id = hikashop_decode(JRequest::getCmd('hikashop_affiliate',0,'cookie'),'partner');
to:
$partner_id = $order->order_user_id;
Yes, you will first need to have the affiliates activated by default.
Then, you will need to edit the file plugins/system/hikashopaffiliate.php and change the line:
$partner_id = hikashop_decode(JRequest::getCmd('hikashop_affiliate',0,'cookie'),'partner');
to:
$partner_id = $order->order_user_id;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29875
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Customizing affiliate program
Thank you for such a quick response.
I'll try it.
I'll try it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds