- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
14 years 10 months ago #30540
by swlabhot
Qty and Add to Cart button overlap was created by swlabhot
The quantity and Add To Cart buttons are overlapping the
- buttons.. How to space them out.
Also how to modify the positions of the product image and price?
- buttons.. How to space them out.Also how to modify the positions of the product image and price?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_stock td{padding: 10px;}
The positions can be modified by editing the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
.hikashop_product_stock td{padding: 10px;}
The positions can be modified by editing the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30565
by swlabhot
Replied by swlabhot on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
Thats awesome. Many thanks.
I know I'm being a pain but I don't really know php. If I wanted to move the price to sit below the product thumbnail image, What code should I insert into the file 'show'?
I know I'm being a pain but I don't really know php. If I wanted to move the price to sit below the product thumbnail image, What code should I insert into the file 'show'?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
You don't need to add any code.
You should move the code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->row =& $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</span>
before the code:
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part">
You should move the code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->row =& $this->element;
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</span>
before the code:
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30638
by swlabhot
Replied by swlabhot on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
Yes it works, u genius!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32496
by usafadmin
Replied by usafadmin on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
Extending upon this question, If I wanted to replace the "+" and "-" with graphics ( up/down arrows ) instead of text, where would I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32523
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
You can look at the point 3 of that thread for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...uration-problem.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...uration-problem.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32688
by usafadmin
Replied by usafadmin on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
Thank you for your response. I've been able to manipulate the CSS for hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus and hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus, but the "+" and "-" are still being displayed ontop of my background image. I thought that it would be in one of the views files, but I was not able to locate the + and -.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32704
by usafadmin
Replied by usafadmin on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
www.themetrocashcard.com/organization-sample-ecard
is the URL that this is in reference to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32742
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
You can also hide the + and - with CSS.
Like that for example:
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus, #hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent;
}
Like that for example:
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus, #hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32762
by usafadmin
Replied by usafadmin on topic Re: Qty and Add to Cart button overlap
Perfect, thank you very much!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds