- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Import Coupons
14 years 9 months ago #33842
by cyphergt
Import Coupons was created by cyphergt
It would be great if you take coupon importing into consideration via csv since most coupon sites like groupon and livingsocial work that way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33863
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Coupons
We'll add that to the todo list but as a low priority as there is already a way to do it via phpmyadmin, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...on-import.html#33364
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...on-import.html#33364
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243458
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Re: Import Coupons
Hi,
Is there meanwhile a solution for generating / importing coupons?
Thanks
Is there meanwhile a solution for generating / importing coupons?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243465
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Coupons
Hi,
You can import them with a CSV via your PHPMyAdmin.
That's the best solution with the coupon system of Hikashop.
Note however that AWOCoupon Pro is compatible with HikaShop and has a coupon import feature: awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
So you could do it with that extension.
You can import them with a CSV via your PHPMyAdmin.
That's the best solution with the coupon system of Hikashop.
Note however that AWOCoupon Pro is compatible with HikaShop and has a coupon import feature: awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
So you could do it with that extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243487
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Re: Import Coupons
is it compatible with the Hikashop latest business verison_
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243490
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Re: Import Coupons
With AWO I cannot generate - import many coupons.. I have to create them one by one.
I tried importing to PHPMYADMIN this file attached.
I see it in the PHPMYADMIN but I don't see it in the Hikashop system (cl.jpg)
and the coupon is not valid when I try it.
I tried importing to PHPMYADMIN this file attached.
I see it in the PHPMYADMIN but I don't see it in the Hikashop system (cl.jpg)
and the coupon is not valid when I try it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Coupons
Hi,
The link I gave you for AWOCoupon says:
Either you didn't find the feature, or they are lying on their presentation page.
And it's compatible with the latest version of HikaShop Business.
Your CSV is wrong. You need to set the discount_type for all the rows.
Also, if the coupon is not valid, what is the exact english error message you have ?
The link I gave you for AWOCoupon says:
So as far as I can see it does what you want.Import function - great for creating large number of coupons
Either you didn't find the feature, or they are lying on their presentation page.
And it's compatible with the latest version of HikaShop Business.
Your CSV is wrong. You need to set the discount_type for all the rows.
Also, if the coupon is not valid, what is the exact english error message you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243562
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Re: Import Coupons
It's all good now.
I did purchase the AWO, it's working perfect. importing like an import machine
Thanks!
I did purchase the AWO, it's working perfect. importing like an import machine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds