- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with "Have a question about the product"
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #37330
by diosneptuno
Problems with "Have a question about the product" was created by diosneptuno
Hi
I have a problem with the query of the product in the Business Edition.
On the product page on the button "Have a question about the product" when people write I do not receive the form correctly, I only receive the name, email and the query but I do not receive the reference product.
What is the problem?
I send some screenshots
Than you
Andreu
I have a problem with the query of the product in the Business Edition.
On the product page on the button "Have a question about the product" when people write I do not receive the form correctly, I only receive the name, email and the query but I do not receive the reference product.
What is the problem?
I send some screenshots
Than you
Andreu
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by diosneptuno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37469
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems with "Have a question about the product"
Hi,
You should get the name of the product in the subject of the email. If not, you must have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/36858...for-information.html
You should get the name of the product in the subject of the email. If not, you must have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/36858...for-information.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: diosneptuno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #37500
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic Re: Problems with "Have a question about the product"
Hello Nicolas:
Thanks I had some product variants without title, this was the problem.
Now works correctly
Thanks I had some product variants without title, this was the problem.
Now works correctly
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by diosneptuno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds