- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Which Article Layout to use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
I am done with the shop now, but I still have one minor issue.
I use the checkbox "Append characteristics value to product name" unchecked, cause it looks like a mess when article name AND product verison shows up after another...so - it looks clean and fine in Firefox, but if I go to Internet Expolorer 8 or so, and click a product o this live page
www.speldosan.se/ , I still get for example:
Article-name article-characteristics-in-a-long-row
I simply want article name to show up when you go for a closeup of that item.
How can I fix this the easiest way?
Thanks!
/Sol
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give a more precise URL ? I tried to display several products on your store and they didn't had characteristics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
(Produkter/Dragspelstillbehör/Dämpfilt/D-MF-14-WH)
For example.
Or: www.speldosan.se/index.php?option=com_hi...&category_pathway=41
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
D-MF-14-WH is the name of your product which is why it's displayed in the breadcrumb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
hehe
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That page www.speldosan.se/index.php?option=com_hi...me=dmpfilt&Itemid=15 is a listing of products.
That page www.speldosan.se/index.php?option=com_hi...&category_pathway=19 is a product page. There are no characteristics dropdown on that page, which means that the product doesn't have any characteristics. For example, on that page of our demo website www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=57&lang=en you can see that the product has one characteristic dropdown where you can select the size of the knife. However, On your product pages I don't see any characteristic dropdown which means that you don't have any characteristics attached to your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
Maybe it has nothing to do with characteristics, but I want it removed, and checking that box made it for Firefox.
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
.hikashop_product_code_main {
display: none;
Which document would that be? One of the listing_ docs??? I might just be to tired...
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
<div id="hikashop_product_top_part" class="hikashop_product_top_part">
<h2>
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_name;
?>
</span>
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
</h2>
</div>
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
That way, the product code won't be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
<?php echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_X'); ?>
</th>
X = ?
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Sol Skugga
-
- Offline
- Developer running the agency www.happyminds.com
Practice makes perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.