- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Images - upload
14 years 5 months ago #47884
by Huski
Images - upload was created by Huski
Have a website that has both the shop as well as articles with images on a large number of products which provide a lot more detail and have far more information than is required in a shop.
Anyway, content was added to website, and then I have just added the shop.
My question is re images. The content has all the images I need for the shop, but it seems for each product in the shop, I have to upload the image again even though it is already in a file in my media folder and hikashop stores its own version. This is duplication. Is there a way I can just select the image from those already in media folders?
Anyway, content was added to website, and then I have just added the shop.
My question is re images. The content has all the images I need for the shop, but it seems for each product in the shop, I have to upload the image again even though it is already in a file in my media folder and hikashop stores its own version. This is duplication. Is there a way I can just select the image from those already in media folders?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images - upload
If you have them in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload you can link them to products with the import system:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/47363...l-image-storage.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/47363...l-image-storage.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds