- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Using already uploaded images
14 years 5 months ago #48186
by BDD
Using already uploaded images was created by BDD
Hello.
I've been looking around, but can't seem to find it, so I thought I'd ask:
Is there any way to select and use an already uploaded image for a product? It's a lot quicker and easier to FTP the images to the correct folder than have to upload them one by one.
Thanks,
Brian
I've been looking around, but can't seem to find it, so I thought I'd ask:
Is there any way to select and use an already uploaded image for a product? It's a lot quicker and easier to FTP the images to the correct folder than have to upload them one by one.
Thanks,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48187
by BDD
Replied by BDD on topic Re: Using already uploaded images
Sorry - accidentally posted to the wrong category...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Using already uploaded images
You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/43210-ca...-to-the-product.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/43210-ca...-to-the-product.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48270
by BDD
Replied by BDD on topic Re: Using already uploaded images
It would be easier if I could just navigate to the already uploaded images and select the one I need. Perhaps this could be a feature request.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Using already uploaded images
Sure, that's already in the todo list !
One thing at a time...
One thing at a time...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds