- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
FedEx : HikaShop shipping plugin
The manual shipping plugin doesnt show up at all either. Any idea how to make that come up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am not quite sure what areas I should be looking at. I did notice some changes to the ETA info displayed with the shipping rates. Any other things you want me to focus on?
Do you guys know if there is a way to duplicate this plugin, like the manual shipping method, in case I want to configure for different zones?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Not sure. I kept turning things on and off. Honestly, don't remember what finally fixed it. I think, in my case, it might have been setting the product weights. Just know that if the manual method doesn't work, then the fedex method definitely won't work either.
Regarding the checkout process, are you logged in, by the time you get to the shipping step? Is the address your are shipping to within your shipping zone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Patteaux :
Regarding your problem, can you check the FAQ and tell me if it works ?
Sammsui :
1. Regarding the Zone you should just create a new Zone ("Hikashop->System->Zone->new")that you will set into the FEDEX configuration.
2. I just wanted you to show me the new look of the FEDEX plugin during the checkout process, So now I'll try to fix it another time and let you know.
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would prefer to use Fedex Ground for one zone and then use Fedex 2-Day for completely different zone. Not sure I can do this the way you describe.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made a little modification which should allow to display the "delay" correctly and I have add an option (in order to choose between the date and the delay).
It's an untested version.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I installed the latest version and tried out the different ETA options and got the same results each time. "No estimated delivery date
No delivery hour".
Please see attachment.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please test it with this version ?
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please see attached screen captures for "Show ETA" and "Show ETA Delay"
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you test it like this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please see attached.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you :
- test it with this version
AND
- add this line to your english translation file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sorry I didn't add the last version in my last post. Can you test it with this version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here are the latest and greatest screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you now change the last translation line by :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I changed the line as you requested. Please see attachment below.
Might I suggest a slightly better translation: SHIPPING_DELIVERY_DELAY="Delivered in approximately: %s day(s)"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I finally got my manual shipping working, and my checkout works perfectly with the exception of the FedEx plugin. I have now triple checked that all my products have prices, weights, ect, and that all the units of measure are consistently inches or pounds. I get no error on checkout now, and I have double checked that the FedEx plugin is published. I have checked the account information within the plugin to make sure it is correct. Im running out of things to check.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www2.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-a...art=20&lang=en#56579
If that still doesn't work. Please post a screenshot of the configuration of the fedex plugin, one of a product and give a link to that product page on your website so that we can see the result.
Also, temporarily unpublish the manual shipping method plugin so that the system displays the errors coming from the fedex plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.