- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
FedEx : HikaShop shipping plugin
I figured out where the problems where coming from so here is the last version of the fedex plugin, I added a new option named "SENDER_COUNTRY" that you'll have to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have 4 primary products that have 2 sizes, that are different prices. They are set up to have "Choose Options" button instead of "Add to Cart" buttons. IOW, what really equates to two products, have been lumped into a single product with a dropdown selection pane to choose between the two products (or sizes of the one product). My boss wanted it that way, but what happens is we have to set the weight for the product to the largest size. Therefor, anytime someone orders the smaller size, they pay for shipping on something that is bigger than what they are getting. It doesnt seem like that would cause a problem to me, but I wanted to put that out there just in case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I feel like such an idiot. I had my apartment number in the post code box! I must have done that a long time ago, and never went back and actually looked at the address I was using. Thanks for putting up with me. I feel terrible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We are using Authorize.net exclusively at the moment, and under the settings for that, it has a shipping method selection box. It lists some UPS methods, manual shipping, and nothing else. I have no option to select FedEx, or "none" for that matter.
I got the error:
"Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/caju6129/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1484"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the fatal error, you can fix it like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/4...le-handling-fee.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I'm trying the latest Fedex plugin, but I cannot get it to work. I always get the same message "No shipping method found"...
I've checked all the possible fedex shipping methods... it's definitely communicating with fedex server, because it takes a few seconds until I get the error...
I set the zone to 171 Portugal, and testing a delivery to Ireland...
Any ideas? I would like to have the plugin working... otherwise having to enter all the rates by hand will take me forever to complete
please help...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you test it without the zone restriction of your fedex shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide a back end access to your website so that we can look at the problem ?
If so, please use our contact form for that and add a link to this thread in your message.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
sent you info thru the contact form.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I've modified the plugin to output to screen the errors/messages and I got:
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'HighestSeverity' => 'ERROR',
'Notifications' =>
array (
0 =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'Severity' => 'ERROR',
'Source' => 'crs',
'Code' => '991',
'Message' => 'Rates and transit times are not available for the account number entered. For immediate assistance, please contact your local FedEx Customer Service.',
'LocalizedMessage' => 'Rates and transit times are not available for the account number entered. For immediate assistance, please contact your local FedEx Customer Service.',
)),
1 =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'Severity' => 'NOTE',
'Source' => 'crs',
'Code' => '825',
'Message' => 'The routing code was derived from the city for the destination. ',
'LocalizedMessage' => 'The routing code was derived from the city for the destination. ',
'MessageParameters' =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'Id' => 'ORIGIN_OR_DESTINATION',
'Value' => 'destination',
)),
)),
2 =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'Severity' => 'NOTE',
'Source' => 'crs',
'Code' => '977',
'Message' => 'The shipdate has been changed for commitment purposes.
',
'LocalizedMessage' => 'The shipdate has been changed for commitment purposes.
',
)),
),
'TransactionDetail' =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'CustomerTransactionId' => ' *** Rate Request v10 using PHP ***',
)),
'Version' =>
stdClass::__set_state(array(
'ServiceId' => 'crs',
'Major' => 10,
'Intermediate' => 0,
'Minor' => 0,
)),
))
I believe I applied correctly to Fedex when obtaining the production key and password... Do you know if I need to take extra steps directly with fedex?
Thanks,
Nuno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for the delay. It indeed seems to come from your fedex account.
I would recommend that you contact the fedex support. Maybe your account needs to be validated or unlocked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Unfortunately, I found out what the problem was. Not with the plugin, not with hikashop, not with my work, but with Fedex itself.
Apparently I cannot get Fedex Rates using the web services! See below for an anwser from Fedex support:
"
Nuno
I am afraid I don’t have good news.
Portugal is not direct served by FedEx but by Rangel – our service provider.
Your account number is linked to the parent account of Rangel.
Rangel obviously has specific rates with FedEx, which they do not want to see published.
This is the reason why Rate and Transit time calculation is not available for your account."
I will need to enter all rates by hand, for each zone and for each weight range! Arghhh!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please :
- tell me what are the product's dimension/weight/quantity in your cart
- tell me what is your shipping address
- send me a screenshot of your FedEx configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Screenshot of the product settings weight 3.5oz, dimensions 2.5in x 2.5in x 3in: www.diigo.com/item/image/1i0hc/v40t
FedEx settings screenshot: www.diigo.com/item/image/1i0hc/cina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I can't see any screenshot that you sent me, can you please try it again ?
I've done a simple test with 1 product, qty 50 :
- product setting : weight 3.5oz, dimensions 2.5in x 2.5in x 3in.
- shipping method with same origination address and group package option turned ON.
And my FedEx rates are not highter than my UPS rates so I'll maybe understand were the problem come from with your screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.