- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
HIKASHOP and ARTISTEER 4.0
help please, thanks!
link: webya.com.ar/demo2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you tell me how did you configured your category menus ? (with screenshots for example).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We will indeed need more information on how you created that module in order to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
google translate wrote: hello friends thank you very much for answering!
I tell them:
as I'm new, my first impression was that there were many things that did not work or were very rare that some styles are managed from hikashop and others from the joomla template.
the worst thing was that I could not configure the columns in the categories, but I succeeded! ^ ^ I had to go to the "hikashop options" in the category of example and change "content type" = category (default) "products" and there, began operating that I could choose 2 or 3 or 4 columns example.
The categories do not give importance side, I have not worked on them.
The only category to test is running the "category of such" in the url: webya.com.ar/demo2.
Thank you very much, I'm going!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nk-in-modal-pop.html
but if all goes well, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
