- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Donation Plugin
Also, where is the plugin download page? I have been looking and can't find it.
thanks,
Geoff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The donation plugin is only in the business version of HikaShop because it require a item custom field (only in Business).
There is not download page, because the plugin is already present in the business version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll find it through your plug-in manager with the name "HikaShop Donation plugin".
If you want to configure it you'll just have to :
create a category named "donation" for example
- create a product named "donation" set the price to 0 and the category to "donation"
- go to "Hikashop -> Display -> Custom fields"
- create a new field
- set the "label" field to amount
- set the "table" field to item
- set the "Column name" field to amount
- set the "field type" to text
- set the "default value" to 0
- add the donation category
- enable the "HikaShop Donation plugin".
Hope this will help you a little
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can see about 30 Hikashop plugins; But there is no donation plugin available.
Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The plugin has been renamed "HikaShopCustom Price plugin".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but I can find it without any problem.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...t&extension_id=10105
After that, you just have to follow the instructions given by Mohamed, but the name is not "HikaShop Donation plugin" but "HikaShopCustom Price plugin", like I said in my previous post.
You can search "custom" in the Joomla plugin listing ( demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...plugins&view=plugins ).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, it's a little bit strange.
I know that you can use the "discover" feature in the Joomla extension part. It allow you to install plugins which are not installed but present in your filesystem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 2
I updated Hikashop Business from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 a few minutes ago.
The plugin-element in the system folder is correctly named "custom_price", but the name still says "HikaShop Donation plugin".
It's a minor issue, but it's annoying to lose time searching for it using "custom"
BTW. I am on Joomla 3.1.5
Cheers,
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
But when add price to product greater that 0 that it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "add to wishlist" is a know bug of HikaShop 2.2.2 that we are currently fixing.
I published a new package today with several "hot fixes" include some improvements for this "add to wishlist" button. It looks like there still is one little problem and I am sure that Xavier will fix it tomorrow.
At this moment I will upload a new package and if all is already, I guess we would be ready for the auto-update.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am now trying to display as a donation box in a module positions.
I created the category 'Donation', created the custom field 'Amount' and added to the category. All fine.
I created a product under the donation with characteristics ($10, $20, $40) which I will use jquery to append into the amount field.
I then created a Hikashop content module to display the products on the donation category and set it to display 1 product only (the one with the characteristics).
But the module doesn't display the characteristics. How can I get the content module to display the characteristics? Ideally it would have to be an override as I don't want the other modules to display the characteristics.
Here is the design of what I am trying to get that product on the content module to look like.
s2.postimg.org/aqfu4jiax/Screen_Shot_201...01_at_9_21_00_AM.png
Am I following the best steps to achieve what I want (using characteristics and the content module)?
The other question, how can I do recurring payments? For the monthly donation
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I used a radio button custom field with the $10, $20, $40 and Other Values wich in this case will do the same form me.
The main questions now are,
how can I make recurring payment/donation?
Can I hide shipping on checkout for items that are donation?
Can I not have address on checkout for items that are donation?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use the Paypal recurring payment method in the checkout and in the option of this payment method select "Global subscription" for the "Type of subscription" option.
This will allow to make the whole order as a recurring one.
Or you can read that documentation to use a more common subscription on products with akeeba subscription component:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...a-subscriptions.html
To hide the shipping, you just need to let the product weight to 0, and in the shipping method options, disable the option "Include virtual products price".
The address is always required for the orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will use the paypal recurring payment.
In the case of the donations, I will redirect to checkout after added to the cart.
1 - So is it possible to somehow auto select/specify that it must use the paypal recurring payment method?
2 - If not, how could I get the information passed to the checkout when I land on checkout page? I am trying
<?php print_r($_POST);?> but it is blank. Because if I am able to identify that the product on the cart is a donation, I can hide the other payment methods.
For other products that are not a donations, I am using paypal and eway payment method. I noticed eway has a recurring payment option,
3 - is it on hikashop? www.eway.com.au/developers/api/recurring
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
2. The solution to restrict your payment method to some products, will be to :
- Restrict your groups of products with different shipping methods by using the "price per product" options
- Restrict your payment methods to these shipping methods by using the "shipping method" option through the "restrictions" tab of your payment method configuration page.
3. Here is the list of hikashop payment methods : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is great the shop has the ability to restict the payment methods and shipping. Fantastic.
It works great, now the recurring payment only appears for the donations, just like I want.
I have radio buttons (just custom fields) on that 'donation' product being displayed in a module. Which are, monthly donation and single donation.
When I go to checkout I want to be able to pre select the subscription if the monthly donation has being chosen or regular paypal method if single donation has being checked.
To do that I need to access the information that has being passed/displayed on the checkout in my template.
I noticed the 'add to cart' form uses POST method.
So on my template, I am trying to access var_dump($_POST), but no information about the product if being found.
Could you tell me the correct way to echo the product info for the product that is in the cart?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.