Skip to main content

cart not registering customer shopping

More
13 years 6 months ago #94633 by michelsacramento
Please, could you give me instructions I can carry out? I just don't know what you are talking about here! I have never "activated the option "boostrap design" in the configuration of HikaShop," let alone come across this option to even activate it. So I don't know whatsoever to what this ""boostrap design&quot" relates! I only use the widows of configuration that are available to me, period. Do you mean in the generale configuration page of Hikashop? Please, see in the file attachment the screenshot of the configuration window I use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95341 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, I mean in the configuration of HikaShop:



That option is turned off by default if you're not on Joomla 3.0 so that means that you must have activated it at some point...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum