- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Where do I change font for product title?
13 years 4 months ago #102959
by SuzyBGood
Where do I change font for product title? was created by SuzyBGood
Hi Guys,
1) For the font under product listing (in a category view where it shows more than one product) where do I change the font? Is this a template thing or a view? It has a strange drop shadow I can't find.
2) Also, Where is the setting for the size of the product image on the individual product (clicked thru from menu, to category listing.. (all right sized) then when you click that image to the product page, that image is super tiny.. and when I set the size for image size they all look the same to me, have I missed a spot?)
Thanks guys, nearly done!
Cheers,
Susan
1) For the font under product listing (in a category view where it shows more than one product) where do I change the font? Is this a template thing or a view? It has a strange drop shadow I can't find.
2) Also, Where is the setting for the size of the product image on the individual product (clicked thru from menu, to category listing.. (all right sized) then when you click that image to the product page, that image is super tiny.. and when I set the size for image size they all look the same to me, have I missed a spot?)
Thanks guys, nearly done!
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102960
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Where do I change font for product title?
I think I figured out the font issue as I changed the hikashop STYLE and it changed.. but it still has the crazy shadow and I am not sure if there is an easier way to change than hacking the css files.
Still not sure about the size of the images on the PRODUCT page. It's a trick with understanding the associated product modules/listing and where the size affects what I think..
THANKS!
Susan
Still not sure about the size of the images on the PRODUCT page. It's a trick with understanding the associated product modules/listing and where the size affects what I think..
THANKS!
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Regarding the font of that title, it's usually set by the template and HikaShop doesn't add any shadow to it.
We would need a link to the page to tell you exactly.
For the size of the image on the product page, you simply need to configure the options "product page image width/height" in the configuration of HikaShop.
We would need a link to the page to tell you exactly.
For the size of the image on the product page, you simply need to configure the options "product page image width/height" in the configuration of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuzyBGood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102989
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Great thanks! That sure worked. The Product Page is right now.
Here is the link: dev.bff4u.com.au/index.php/shop You'll see underneath the necklaces in the black slider the strange font. I just want something simple/readable.
When you CLICK on the necklace to get to the product page, how would I go about putting the product description BESIDE the image (to the right) and UNDER the addtocart button? Easy?
Thanks!!
Here is the link: dev.bff4u.com.au/index.php/shop You'll see underneath the necklaces in the black slider the strange font. I just want something simple/readable.
When you CLICK on the necklace to get to the product page, how would I go about putting the product description BESIDE the image (to the right) and UNDER the addtocart button? Easy?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103020
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Hi,
At this moment, you need to create a view override because you want to change the position of some HTML blocks.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/153-customize-display.html
Regards,
At this moment, you need to create a view override because you want to change the position of some HTML blocks.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/153-customize-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103123
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Hi Jerome,
Thanks, I will try this to move the content over.
What did you think about the font? Where do I change that for a template that has NO backend hikashop style set?
Cheers,
Susan
Thanks, I will try this to move the content over.
What did you think about the font? Where do I change that for a template that has NO backend hikashop style set?
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where do I change font for product title?
The shadow comes from the CSS:
#middle-site {
text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fff;
}
in the file dev.bff4u.com.au/templates/joomspirit_66/css/template.css of your template so as I said, it's done by your template.
#middle-site {
text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fff;
}
in the file dev.bff4u.com.au/templates/joomspirit_66/css/template.css of your template so as I said, it's done by your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103371
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Nicolas you're a genius. How did you figure that out?
In the template manager it has a page where I can change the fonts.. i did play with this but nothing happened.. obviously its hidden in the .css.. but how did YOU find it by looking at my page? Sorry to ask another thing about this but the more I know the less I will ask.
Thanks, Susan
In the template manager it has a page where I can change the fonts.. i did play with this but nothing happened.. obviously its hidden in the .css.. but how did YOU find it by looking at my page? Sorry to ask another thing about this but the more I know the less I will ask.
Thanks, Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103403
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I change font for product title?
Hi,
We use the browser to get CSS information of elements in the webpage.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...stomize-display.html
Regards,
We use the browser to get CSS information of elements in the webpage.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...stomize-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds